Windows phone reviews
The latest Windows phone reviews at PC Advisor. Windows phone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The HTC HD2 is easily the best Windows Mobile handset we've tested.
The LG Optimus 7 is a smartphone based on Microsoft Windows Phone 7. Updated March 7 2011
£359 inc VAT
The HTC 7 Trophy is a smartphone loaded with Windows Phone 7 and fitted with a 3.8in touchscreen. Updated, 1 April 2011
£429 inc VAT
The Microsoft Kin One social-networking mobile phone has a slick and intuitive user interface, but the hardware is mediocre and unattractive. Additionally, advanced…
The HTC HD7 is a highly accomplished Windows Phone 7 smartphone. Updated 31 March 2011
The HTC 7 Mozart is a smartphone that runs Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system. Updated 31 March 2011
The Nokia Lumia 800 lacks a few perks its competitors flaunt, but Nokia's first Windows Phone has a great design and performs solidly. Updated, November 21 2011
£399 inc VAT
This Windows Phone 7 smartphone with a huge 4.1in AmoLED capacitive multitouch screen and qwerty keypad has certainly arrived in style.
£419 inc VAT
Nokia is launching new Windows Phone devices on a regular basis and the Lumia 1520 is its latest and biggest yet. Here's our Nokia Lumia 1520 review.
£550 inc VAT
Adding to the already large family of Lumia smartphones, Nokia has introduced the budget Lumia 625. Here's our Nokia Lumia 625 review.
£189 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 720 is a Windows Phone 8 phone that hits the sweet spot: it's not as expensive as the top Windows Phones, but it offers good performance and…
£200 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 1320 is a large-screen Windows Phone with mid-range specs and a mid-range price. The Lumia 1320 will make a good purchase for first-time smartphone…
£238 inc VAT
The Lumia 520 has been a hit for Nokia and Windows Phone. This sub-£100 budget smartphone offers good features and build, and is easy to use. Here's our updated Lumia…
£103 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 930 introduces Windows Phone 8.1 to the high-end smartphone market so here's our in-depth review.
£435 inc VAT
Perhaps the most 'fun' smartphone in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up - this is, after all, the phone codenamed Superman - the Lumia 735 has loads to offer not only fans of…
£189 inc VAT
The HTC Touch Diamond 2 is a good-looking Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional handset that's now available with the updated Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional OS.
£315 inc VAT
With a better design and stronger specs, the Microsoft Kin Two social-networking mobile phone outshines its sibling, the Kin One.
The LG GW550 mobile phone has an understated look and runs on Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard Edition.
£399 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 900 is not only the biggest Windows Phone I've seen, but the most Windows-y smartphone in town. Read our Nokia Lumia 900 review to find out more.
£500 inc VAT
The Samsung Omnia W (windows phone) is a smaller, rounder version of its predecessor, but is not the juicy mango we're looking for.
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Microsoft Lumia 435: The best smartphone you can buy under £50 offers the cheapest entry point to Windows 10
- Microsoft Lumia 535: the £100 smartphone that's better than the Lumia 530 but still flawed
- Lumia 830: mid-priced 5in Windows smartphone offers good battery life, decent build and camera. But performance is poor
- Nokia Lumia 1020: An amazing camera bolted on to year-old smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 review: an affordable Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 625: 4G smartphone on a budget
- Nokia Lumia 925: Nokia's first grown-up-looking Windows smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 530: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and storage, poor camera