Wi-Fi and Networking reviews
The latest Wi-Fi and Networking reviews at PC Advisor. Wi-Fi and Networking user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
On the look-out for an affordable 11ac router? Read our TrendNet TEW-818DRU review.
£120 inc VAT
The TrendNet Powerline 500 AV2 adapters are some of the fastest we've tested so far, and there's a Wi-Fi option, too.
£50 inc VAT
A metal box with all the plugs in the back and status lights on the front, the TRENDnet Dual WAN Advanced VPN Router offers four 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports, along…
£216 inc VAT
The Trendnet TEW-635BRM is a very small wireless router - more miniature even than Netgear's DGN2000 - and it also has a teeny price tag.
£65 inc VAT
The TRENDnet TEW-633GR wireless router has very good overall performance and is simple to set up, but it lacks extra features (such as USB drive sharing or printer…
£120 inc VAT
The TEW-631BRP might be a plain Jane, but it's nonetheless a well-specified device with some nice features.
£92 inc VAT
Wi-Fi is great for networking a house without having to drill through walls, but the reach of an 802.11g setup can drop drastically once you put some concrete between…
£130 inc VAT
There's no denying the usefulness of Wi-Fi, especially when you're out and about and need a fast internet connection. Finding a hotspot, however, can be a…
£82 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Netgear Nighthawk R7000: Netgear router sets the benchmark of what is possible with draft 802.11ac technology
- TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through - fast Powerline
- BT Home Hub 5: A cheap 11ac router with great performance and features
- Tenda W900U: incredibly lightweight 11ac wireless dongle
- TP-Link TL-WA850RE
- Globalgig Hotspot - wireless hotspot offers simple, cheap internet on the move
- WD My Net Wifi Range Extender: dual band N wireless extender
- TP-Link M5360 - 3G mobile Wi-Fi router easy to use and good value
- TP-Link TL-WDR4900: decent high-end wireless router