Wireless router reviews
The latest Wireless router reviews at PC Advisor. Wireless router user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The TP-Link M5360 is a 3G mobile Wi-Fi hotspot that makes it easy to connect any device to a 3G connection. Here's our TP-Link M5360 review.
£58 inc VAT
The TP Link Archer C7 has respectable wireless performance and full list of features. Read our TP Link Archer C7 review to find out more.
£101 inc VAT
The TP-Link TL-WDR4900 offers some useful speeds and an excellent feature set. Read our TP-Link TL-WDR4900 review to find out more.
£80 inc VAT
The TP-Link TL-WDR3600 is a fine choice if you're looking for a reasonably priced dual-band router with gigabit ports and can live with the design. Read our TP-Link…
£65 inc VAT
The TP-Link TL-MR3020 is a portable 3G/3.75G wireless N router. And we like it: read our TP-Link TL-MR3020 review to find out why.
£53 inc VAT
A no-frills router with surprisingly good wireless performance.
£30 inc VAT
The TP-Link TL-WR1043ND is a no-frills and inexpensive 300Mbps Ultimate Wireless N Gigabit cable router with plenty of additions.
£42 inc VAT
The TP-Link TD-W8950ND is a truly inexpensive modem router.
£30 inc VAT
TP-Link's TL-WR741ND Wi-Fi router offers better than 802.11g but not quite 802.11n performance.
£25 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Apple AirPort Extreme 802.11ac: 6th generation Apple router is superbly built, easy to use, and fast
- Netgear Nighthawk R7000: Netgear router sets the benchmark of what is possible with draft 802.11ac technology
- D-Link DIR-880L: easy-to-configure wireless router offers advanced features and strong performance
- TP-Link Archer C7: a router with respectable performance and full list of features
- Asus RT-AC68U: a quality all-round wireless router
- AVM FRITZ!Box 7490: hugely flexible and fast wireless router
- TP-Link TL-WDR4900: decent high-end wireless router
- Apple AirPort Express 802.11n (2nd Generation)
- D-Link Cloud Gigabit Router N600