Wireless router reviews
The latest Apple Wireless router reviews at PC Advisor. Wireless router user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Apple's sixth-generation AirPort Extreme router is well built, easy to use and offers superb performance. Here's our AirPort Extreme 802.11ac review.
£169 inc VAT
Apple's AirPort Express 802.11n (2nd Generation) is actually the third iteration of this no-nonsense and most versatile compact wireless router.
£79 inc VAT
Apple's new Airport Express is a tiny Wi-Fi base station powerhouse thst offers excellent value for money.
£79 inc VAT
Like the Express Base Station of old, the updated Apple wireless access point and router for Windows and OS X PCs includes a 10/100Base-T ethernet port, a USB port…
£65 inc VAT
Apple has made fast even faster. The AirPort Extreme Base Station, in its first incarnation, achieved unprecedented speeds for Wi-Fi network transfers. Even in…
£119 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Apple AirPort Extreme 802.11ac: 6th generation Apple router is superbly built, easy to use, and fast
- Netgear Nighthawk R7000: Netgear router sets the benchmark of what is possible with draft 802.11ac technology
- D-Link DIR-880L: easy-to-configure wireless router offers advanced features and strong performance
- TP-Link Archer C7: a router with respectable performance and full list of features
- Asus RT-AC68U: a quality all-round wireless router
- AVM FRITZ!Box 7490: hugely flexible and fast wireless router
- TP-Link TL-WDR4900: decent high-end wireless router
- Apple AirPort Express 802.11n (2nd Generation)
- D-Link Cloud Gigabit Router N600