Wireless router reviews
The latest Wireless router reviews at PC Advisor. Wireless router user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Billion BiPAC 5200S RD is an ADSL2+ modem with router functionality. It's tiny (some would say pocket-sized) and has a single Ethernet port and no built-in…
£36 inc VAT
Vendors are keen to bolt on features to differentiate their routers from the common herd. VoIP, as deployed here by Billion, is one such candidate.
£124 inc VAT
The Billion BiPac 7402NX is a ADSL2+ wireless router with 3G mobile broadband backup
£149 inc VAT
The Billion BiPAC 7300G is a conventional ADSL 2+ router, with the usual elements – a four port Fast Ethernet switch, SPI firewall and Wi-Fi access port.
£44 inc VAT
The Billion BiPAC 7800DXL offers solid Wi-Fi speeds and houses a good range of network management options. Read our Billion BiPAC 7800DXL review to find out more.
£140 inc VAT
The Billion BiPAC 7402GX router is an attempt to add 3G failover to what is otherwise a competent and well-featured but ordinary 802.11g switch/router.
£118 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Apple AirPort Extreme 802.11ac: 6th generation Apple router is superbly built, easy to use, and fast
- Netgear Nighthawk R7000: Netgear router sets the benchmark of what is possible with draft 802.11ac technology
- D-Link DIR-880L: easy-to-configure wireless router offers advanced features and strong performance
- TP-Link Archer C7: a router with respectable performance and full list of features
- Asus RT-AC68U: a quality all-round wireless router
- AVM FRITZ!Box 7490: hugely flexible and fast wireless router
- TP-Link TL-WDR4900: decent high-end wireless router
- Apple AirPort Express 802.11n (2nd Generation)
- D-Link Cloud Gigabit Router N600