Ultraportable laptops & Ultrabook reviews
The latest Samsung Ultraportable laptops & Ultrabook reviews at PC Advisor. Ultraportable laptops & Ultrabook user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus is the new generation of Samsung's Series 9 Ultrabook laptop. Here's our Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus review.
£1,300 inc VAT
The Ativ Book 9 Lite is the first laptop from Samsung after rebranding its confusing Series 3, 5, 7 and 9 ranges. This affordable ultraportable aims to balance…
£599 inc VAT
Until Samsung launches its Ativ replacement, the Samsung NP-900X3D, also known as the Series 9, is its version of the MacBook Air ultrabook. Here's our Samsung Series…
£999 inc VAT
Samsung's Windows 8 convertible laptop/tablet hybrid is long on horsepower, but short on build quality. Here's our Samsung Ativ Smart PC Pro 700T review.
£975 inc VAT
The Samsung Series 5 NP535U3C-A01UK is an AMD-powered ultraportable laptop as thin and light as an Ultrabook, but it can't match the performance of its Intel-based…
£480 inc VAT
Samsung's Series 9 notebook range includes the NP900X4C-A01UK, a 15in screen model now packing Intel Ivy Bridge power and familiar Air-like styling.
£1,299 inc VAT
The Series 5 is a good (albeit thick) ultraportable laptop that performs well, has plenty of storage and an optical drive.
£749 inc VAT
The Samsung Series 9 notebook was an early attempt to emulate the Apple MacBook Air, and now the Samsung Samsung NP900X3A-B01 has had a small processor boost.
£1,099 inc VAT
Samsung has set its Apple photocopier to 'stun' with the Samsung 900X3A ultraportable notebook, a dark Windows tribute to the MacBook Air.
£1,324 inc VAT
The Samsung X520 is a lightweight 15in ultraportable laptop with strong battery life.
£609 inc VAT
The Samsung X120 is a compact and lightweight laptop with 11.6in screen and low-voltage Intel dual-core processor.
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung X460 is a 14.1in thin-and-light all-purpose notebook that's perfectly road-ready.
£999 inc VAT
The Samsung X360 is an interesting and good-looking ultraportable laptop.
£1,500 inc VAT
The MSI Wind U100 is arguably the pick of current netbooks, inspiring rebadged versions under such names as Advent and Medion. Samsung must have looked at MSI's…
£299 inc VAT
There's lots to like about the Samsung Q40: it's a neat and trim 12.1in laptop with a brushed aluminium finish that weighs a scant 1.2kg, making it worthy of the term…
£1,299 inc VAT
The Samsung Q1 Ultra is a well-designed UMPC (ultra-mobile PC) that's full of potential. Unfortunately, much of the Samsung Q1 Ultra's potential remains unrealised.
£800 inc VAT
Imagine our excitement when a brand-new Q1 from Samsung – one of the much-hyped Origami devices that have been in the news so much – arrived at PC Advisor.
£799 inc VAT
Samsung is well known for its innovative and unusual designs, so it's no surprise to find one or two unique features in its X1. The most obvious one hits you as soon…
£1,409 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Apple MacBook Pro 13in with Retina display
- Apple MacBook Air 13in (Mid-2012)
- HP Spectre 13: smart, attractive Ultrabook laptop is portable and easy to use
- Dell XPS 13 9343: Dell is making laptops (and Windows) sexy again
- Toshiba Kira-101: Windows Ultrabook with 13in touchscreen that has good overall speed and a high-resolution display
- Asus ZenBook UX305F: Asus gets in there first with attractive Intel Core M ultraportable laptop
- MSI GS60 2PE Ghost Pro: Ultrabook-thin with a fantastic screen
- Acer Aspire S3-392G: attractive, slimline Ultrabook offers decent performance at good price
- Dell Latitude 14 7000 Series: a generally excellent laptop built with rapid components
- HP EliteBook 840 G1: well-designed and versatile laptop with a powerful processor
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro-1370: lightweight ultraportable laptop converts to Windows tablet, offers decent battery life and good performance