The latest Tablet reviews at PC Advisor. Tablet user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Lenovo used MWC 2015 in Barcelona this week to launch two new and affordable Android tablets: the Lenovo Tab 2 A8 and the Lenovo Tab 2 A10.
£129 inc VAT
The Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro-1370 is a reasonably lightweight ultraportable laptop that converts to a Windows tablet. It offers decent battery life and solid performance.…
£1,000 inc VAT
We get our hands-on the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, the Android tablet with a Quad HD screen and built-in projector.
£449 inc VAT
Lenovo's new Tab S8 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat and a 64-bit Intel processor at just £149. Here's our Lenovo Tab S8 review from IFA 2014.
£149 inc VAT
The Yoga 2 is a real bargain in some respects, as it provides good screen quality, battery life and lightweight design. Here's our Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 review.
£500 inc VAT
The Miix 2 8 is one of the new Windows tablets that provides a more affordable alternative to the Microsoft Surface. Here's our Lenovo Miix 2 8 review.
£270 inc VAT
Lenovo has given its 10in Yoga Tablet a Full HD display and a better processor, as well as a design tweak and camera upgrade. Find out more about the new Yoga Tablet…
£299 inc VAT
ThinkPad Yoga is a well-designed and versatile convertible device, the use of a sluggish hard drive is disappointing though. Read our Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga review to…
£995 inc VAT
Lenovo's latest tablet is the Yoga Tablet 10. Here's our full review of the cheap 10in tablet.
£249 inc VAT
Lenovo is taking on the big guns in the tablet world with its sub-£200 Yoga Tablet 8. Here's our full review.
£199 inc VAT
the Lenovo Miix's reasonable price and attractive IPS screen ensures that it works well as an entertainment tablet. Read our Lenovo Miix review to find out more.
£399 inc VAT
Lenovo has served up a new version of its Yoga laptop and IFA 2013, the 2 Pro. Here's our hands-on review of the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
£1,299 inc VAT
The Lenovo ThinkPad Helix is a good effort at a hybrid Windows tablet and laptop. Read our Lenovo ThinkPad Helix review to find out more.
£1,732 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon is a 27in all-in-one PC with a detachable touchscreen that acts like a big tablet or table PC. Here is our Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon review.
£1,599 inc VAT
The versatile design of the ThinkPad Twist makes it an available choice for business travellers who can’t decide between a laptop and a tablet. Read our Lenovo…
£798 inc VAT
Want a tablet for entertainment and the convenience of a PC for getting work done? Lenovo claims the IdeaPad Lynx offers the best of both worlds. In our IdeaPad Lynx…
£800 inc VAT
Lenovo's Atom-based Windows 8 tablet-laptop hybrid is lightweight and usable, but build quality doesn't cut it. Here's our Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx review.
£599 inc VAT
Lenovo's ThinkPad Tablet 2 is a Windows 8 Pro tablet with its own stylus aimed at business users and mobile workers. Read our Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 review to find…
£698 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A is a 7in Android tablet at a cheap price. Here's our Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A review.
£150 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 is the smaller of two hybrid tablet/laptops from Lenovo, with this 11.6in-screen version running the Windows RT version of Windows 8 for…
£700 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nexus 7: why the Nexus 7 is still the best tablet you can buy in 2014
- iPad Air 2: Five years old and the iPad is thinner, faster, better than ever - new iPad is a reference point for tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact: A decent iPad mini and Galaxy Tab S rival
- iPad mini 2: iPad mini with Retina display is a superb tablet in almost every way
- iPad Air - latest iPad is great, but is the iPad still the best tablet?
- Google Nexus 9: HTC's tablet is great but as expensive as an iPad Air
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: Android tablet takes on iPad Air and Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: slim, light, powerful Android tablet is best iPad Air alternative
- Tesco Hudl 2: One of the best budget tablets you can buy
- Google Nexus 10: The best 10in Android tablet
- LG G Pad 8.3: A great Android tablet at a great price
- Amazon Fire HD 6: the 6in tablet that costs less than £80
- iPad mini 3: New iPad gets Touch ID but not much more
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z: super slim Android tablet
- iPad mini: the best 8 inch tablet around?
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: a powerful budget Android tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10: a versatile 10-inch Android tablet at a reasonable price
- Amazon Fire HD 7: the 2014 tablet is overpriced compared to rivals
- Tesco Hudl: excellent Android tablet with good specs and better price tag
- Apple iPad 4: is this the best tablet money can buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014): the 10-inch high-end Samsung tablet gets a little makeover
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176CX): A competitive new entry into the budget tablet market
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD
- Kobo Arc 10HD: a handsome 10-inch Android tablet that could be just what you're looking for
- Kindle Fire HD (2013): The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon's 7-inch budget Android tablet
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
- Nokia Lumia 2520 - the best Windows RT tablet yet... fancy a tablet that's different?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2: now cheaper but outshone by the new Surface Pro
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2: a 12-inch powerhouse of a tablet that's too big for its own good
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: a good 8-inch tablet but it's expensive
- Asus Memo Pad 8: Asus's 8in tablet is a bargain at £120 with few downfalls
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Archos 80 Titanium tablet
- Acer Iconia A1: budget Android tablet with a microSD card slot
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Asus Fonepad 7 LTE: Reasonable 7in Android tablet that doubles as a giant smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: barely an upgrade from the Tab 3 and overpriced to boot