The latest Samsung Tablet reviews at PC Advisor. Tablet user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a superfast 6in smarphone and tablet that is stylish and slim, despite its large size. Read PC Advisor's Galaxy Note 3 review to find out…
£599 inc VAT
Samsung has launched new Android tablets, so here's our Galaxy Tab S 10.5 review.
£399 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is one of the best tablets you can buy right now. Find our why in our full in-depth review.
£319 inc VAT
Apple’s attempt to erase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 from the history books is a compelling reason to take a long hard look at this upstart tablet - UPDATED 25 AUG 2011
£399 inc VAT
Samsung has packed an entire Intel Core i5 laptop into a slim, light slate tablet that comes with a Bluetooth keyboard. Too bad it had to pack a fan in there, too.…
£950 inc VAT
With pen input and a highly customized version of Android 4.0, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 distinguishes itself in a crowded market. Here's our Samsung Galaxy Note…
£500 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is a thin-and-light 7in Android ICS tablet. But can it distinguish itself from the inexpensive Android crowd? Read our Samsung Galaxy Tab…
£250 inc VAT
Samsung has updated its Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-Pen and an excellent 10.1-inch and a 299 ppi screen. Here's our Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 review.
£450 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is a 7in-screen Google Android slate PC. While we've been hearing about the rush of Android tablets for some time now, the Galaxy Tab is the…
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 offers Ice Cream Sandwich at a much lower price than its predecessor - which makes it a bargain, right? Read our Samsung Galaxy Tab 2…
£299 inc VAT
Samsung's Windows 8 convertible laptop/tablet hybrid is long on horsepower, but short on build quality. Here's our Samsung Ativ Smart PC Pro 700T review.
£975 inc VAT
Samsung has launched a kids' version of its Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, complete with an easy-to-use, colourful interface. Here's our Galaxy Tab 3 Kids review.
£199 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 is a huge and powerful tablet aimed at a those who want to do more than simply watch movies, play games and surf the web. Here's our…
£599 inc VAT
Samsung has updated its Galaxy Note range with an 8in phablet. Read our Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 review to find out more.
£339 inc VAT
Samsung's Galaxy Tab 4 range is the entry level and includes 7-, 8- and 10-inch screens. Here's our review of the Tab 4 8.0 Wi-Fi & 4G, which also works as a…
£240 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note is Samsung's unique half smartphone and half tablet device. The hybrid handset boasts a 5.3-inch screen and some impressive specs to boot.
£600 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is the latest Google Android tablet from Samsung. It takes the company into new screen territory of 8.9in. But it's the thinness of the…
£389 inc VAT
The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an update to the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but there's not much that's new. Take a look at our Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 preview to find out more.
£150 inc VAT
One of Samsung's new Ativ devices is the Ativ Q, a hybrid tablet and laptop running both Windows 8 and Android.
As part of its new Ativ range of PCs, laptops and tablets, Samsung has introduced the Ativ Tab 3. Read our Samsung Ativ Tab 3 hands-on review to find out more.
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nexus 7: why the Nexus 7 is still the best tablet you can buy in 2014
- iPad Air 2: Five years old and the iPad is thinner, faster, better than ever - new iPad is a reference point for tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact: A decent iPad mini and Galaxy Tab S rival
- iPad mini 2: iPad mini with Retina display is a superb tablet in almost every way
- iPad Air - latest iPad is great, but is the iPad still the best tablet?
- Google Nexus 9: Six months on, we see how Google's Nexus tablet stacks up
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: Android tablet takes on iPad Air and Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: slim, light, powerful Android tablet is best iPad Air alternative
- Tesco Hudl 2: a real tablet bargain at £99
- Google Nexus 10: The best 10in Android tablet
- LG G Pad 8.3: A great Android tablet at a great price
- Amazon Fire HD 6: the 6in tablet that costs less than £80
- iPad mini 3: New iPad gets Touch ID but not much more
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z: super slim Android tablet
- iPad mini: the best 8 inch tablet around?
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: a powerful budget Android tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10: a versatile 10-inch Android tablet at a reasonable price
- Amazon Fire HD 7: the 2014 tablet is overpriced compared to rivals
- Tesco Hudl: excellent Android tablet with good specs and better price tag
- Apple iPad 4: is this the best tablet money can buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014): the 10-inch high-end Samsung tablet gets a little makeover
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176CX): A competitive new entry into the budget tablet market
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD
- Kobo Arc 10HD: a handsome 10-inch Android tablet that could be just what you're looking for
- Kindle Fire HD (2013): The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon's 7-inch budget Android tablet
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
- Nokia Lumia 2520 - the best Windows RT tablet yet... fancy a tablet that's different?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2: now cheaper but outshone by the new Surface Pro
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2: a 12-inch powerhouse of a tablet that's too big for its own good
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: a good 8-inch tablet but it's expensive
- Asus Memo Pad 8: Asus's 8in tablet is a bargain at £120 with few downfalls
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: barely an upgrade from the Tab 3 and overpriced to boot
- Acer Iconia Tab 10: A good Android tablet for under £200
- Acer Iconia A1: budget Android tablet with a microSD card slot
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Asus Fonepad 7 LTE: Reasonable 7in Android tablet that doubles as a giant smartphone