The latest Tablet reviews at PC Advisor. Tablet user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The compact and light Toshiba Thrive 7" tablet offers a bright display and a good set of connections.
£300 inc VAT
Toshiba's latest 10in Android tablet runs Ice Cream Sandwich and has a powerful quad-core processor. We find out whether it's worth your attention.
£329 inc VAT
The Toshiba AT200 is the world's thinnest tablet, but is it the best? Read our Toshiba AT200 review to find out. Updated, 22 May 2012.
£329 inc VAT
The W30T has an attractive screen and good battery life. However, its size and weight in both tablet and laptop modes is a clear weakness. Here's our Toshiba…
£699 inc VAT
The Toshiba WT310 Windows tablet was a poor option at over £1000 when launched, but at around £500 as it's now being sold it may be of interest to anyone looking for…
£485 inc VAT
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 is a cheap laptop with a touchscreen that also doubles as a Windows tablet, but it is a slow performer. Here's our Toshiba Satellite…
£329 inc VAT
Microsoft has launched Windows 8 and with it has come an onslaught of convertible hybrid Ultrabook laptop tablet devices. Toshiba's entry is the U920t so find out if…
£899 inc VAT
The Toshiba Encore WT8-A-102 is a £250 tablet that runs Windows 8 and seems like an attractive idea however its cheap processor and its unremarkable design will leave…
£250 inc VAT
The Toshiba Excite 13 is a jumbo tablet that provides a unique handheld experience especially well suited to gaming and productivity. Here's our initial Toshiba…
£421 inc VAT
Toshiba has announced a trio of new Android tablets including the Excite Pro. Check out our Toshiba Excite Pro hands-on review.
£349 inc VAT
We spent some time with toshiba’s new 8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet, read out Toshiba Encore hands-on review to find out more.
£250 inc VAT
Toshiba's Satellite W30t is a Windows 8.1 shot at a laptop and tablet hybrid. Here's our Toshiba Satellite W30t hands-on review from IFA 2013.
£550 inc VAT
Toshiba's Encore Mini Windows 8.1 tablet is just £99 but it's still a waste of money. Here's our Toshiba Encore Mini tablet hands-on review from IFA 2014.
£99 inc VAT
We've spent some time with the Toshiba Satellite Click Mini detachable laptop/tablet hybrid at CES 2015. At just £250 it's one of the cheapest around, but is it any…
£250 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nexus 7: why the Nexus 7 is still the best tablet you can buy in 2014
- iPad Air 2: Five years old and the iPad is thinner, faster, better than ever - new iPad is a reference point for tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact: A decent iPad mini and Galaxy Tab S rival
- iPad mini 2: iPad mini with Retina display is a superb tablet in almost every way
- iPad Air - latest iPad is great, but is the iPad still the best tablet?
- Google Nexus 9: HTC's tablet is great but as expensive as an iPad Air
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: Android tablet takes on iPad Air and Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: slim, light, powerful Android tablet is best iPad Air alternative
- Tesco Hudl 2: One of the best budget tablets you can buy
- Google Nexus 10: The best 10in Android tablet
- LG G Pad 8.3: A great Android tablet at a great price
- Amazon Fire HD 6: the 6in tablet that costs less than £80
- iPad mini 3: New iPad gets Touch ID but not much more
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z: super slim Android tablet
- iPad mini: the best 8 inch tablet around?
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: a powerful budget Android tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10: a versatile 10-inch Android tablet at a reasonable price
- Amazon Fire HD 7: the 2014 tablet is overpriced compared to rivals
- Tesco Hudl: excellent Android tablet with good specs and better price tag
- Apple iPad 4: is this the best tablet money can buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014): the 10-inch high-end Samsung tablet gets a little makeover
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176CX): A competitive new entry into the budget tablet market
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD
- Kobo Arc 10HD: a handsome 10-inch Android tablet that could be just what you're looking for
- Kindle Fire HD (2013): The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon's 7-inch budget Android tablet
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
- Nokia Lumia 2520 - the best Windows RT tablet yet... fancy a tablet that's different?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2: now cheaper but outshone by the new Surface Pro
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2: a 12-inch powerhouse of a tablet that's too big for its own good
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: a good 8-inch tablet but it's expensive
- Asus Memo Pad 8: Asus's 8in tablet is a bargain at £120 with few downfalls
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Archos 80 Titanium tablet
- Acer Iconia A1: budget Android tablet with a microSD card slot
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Asus Fonepad 7 LTE: Reasonable 7in Android tablet that doubles as a giant smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: barely an upgrade from the Tab 3 and overpriced to boot