The latest Tablet reviews at PC Advisor. Tablet user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Sony (6 reviews)
- Acer (4 reviews)
- Microsoft (4 reviews)
- Apple (3 reviews)
- Tesco (3 reviews)
- Toshiba (3 reviews)
- Asus (2 reviews)
- Google (2 reviews)
- Lenovo (2 reviews)
- Samsung (2 reviews)
- Barnes (1 reviews)
- Bookeen (1 reviews)
- Bush (1 reviews)
- Kobo (1 reviews)
- Noble (1 reviews)
- Nokia (1 reviews)
- Vtech (1 reviews)
Amazon is well known for its Kindle eReaders but here's our review of a good Paperwhite alternative, the Nook GlowLight.
£89 inc VAT
Tablet prices have crashed to the point where you can even get a tablet running Windows for under £100, but should you? Read our Bush MyTablet review to find out.
£99 inc VAT
The VTech InnoTab Max is a kids tablet for children aged 3-6 that includes Wi-Fi for safe web browsing and messaging apps.
£109 inc VAT
How does Tesco's budget Hudl 2 Android tablet compare with Apple's new iPad mini 3?
£129 inc VAT
Which is the best tablet, the 8.3in Hudl 2 or the 7in Amazon Fire HDX? In this comparison we explain how they differ and which one you should buy.
£129 inc VAT
Lenovo used MWC 2015 in Barcelona this week to launch two new and affordable Android tablets: the Lenovo Tab 2 A8 and the Lenovo Tab 2 A10.
£129 inc VAT
The Hudl 2 now costs only £99 making it one of the best budget Android tablets. Here's our full in-depth review of the Tesco Hudl 2.
£129 inc VAT
Acer has come out with a cheap and cheerful Android Lollipop tablet at its launch event in New York. Here's our Acer Iconia One 8 hands-on review.
£139 inc VAT
A waterproof eReader that you can use in the bath, but one with a serious flaw. Here's our Kobo Aura H2O review
£140 inc VAT
The Cybook Ocean from Bookeen is an eReader with a difference: that difference being a large 8in display that makes it as big as a paperback book. Here's our Cybook…
£149 inc VAT
Asus's Memo Pad 8 Android tablet is well-worth considering if display and camera quality aren't top of your priority list.
£169 inc VAT
With the wearable market booming, fewer tablets are hitting the shelves but Acer hasn't forgotten. Here's our Acer Iconia Tab 10 review.
£179 inc VAT
Nokia's N1 tablet looks a lot like Apple's iPad mini and has very similar specs, but runs Android 5.0 Lollipop and has a lower price tag. Find out more in our…
£249 inc VAT
We've spent some time with the Toshiba Satellite Click Mini detachable laptop/tablet hybrid at CES 2015. At just £250 it's one of the cheapest around, but is it any…
£250 inc VAT
Acer has launched a new version of its Aspire Switch 10 tablet and laptop hybrid. Here's our Acer Aspire Switch 10 E hands-on review.
£279 inc VAT
A Windows 8 laptop and tablet in one with a 360 degree hinge for under £300 sounds great but is it worth your money? Here's our Acer Aspire R11 hands-on review.
£299 inc VAT
We revisit the Google tablet after six months to see if it's now a better deal. Here's our updated Nexus 9 review.
£299 inc VAT
The Nokia N1 is a worthy challenger to the Tab S 8.4 in the Android tablet world. The Samsung Tab is powerful, fully featured, and well priced, offering cellular…
£319 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 is something of an old timer in the tablet market but is it worth paying more for the Google Nexus 9? Find out in our Nexus 9 vs Samsung…
£319 inc VAT
Sony has finally made a smaller tablet to rival the Nexus 7, iPad mini, Galaxy Tab S and others. Here's our full and in-depth Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact review.
£329 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nexus 7: why the Nexus 7 is still the best tablet you can buy in 2014
- iPad Air 2: Five years old and the iPad is thinner, faster, better than ever - new iPad is a reference point for tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact: A decent iPad mini and Galaxy Tab S rival
- iPad mini 2: iPad mini with Retina display is a superb tablet in almost every way
- iPad Air - latest iPad is great, but is the iPad still the best tablet?
- Google Nexus 9: Six months on, we see how Google's Nexus tablet stacks up
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: Android tablet takes on iPad Air and Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: slim, light, powerful Android tablet is best iPad Air alternative
- Tesco Hudl 2: a real tablet bargain at £99
- Google Nexus 10: The best 10in Android tablet
- LG G Pad 8.3: A great Android tablet at a great price
- Amazon Fire HD 6: the 6in tablet that costs less than £80
- iPad mini 3: New iPad gets Touch ID but not much more
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z: super slim Android tablet
- iPad mini: the best 8 inch tablet around?
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: a powerful budget Android tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10: a versatile 10-inch Android tablet at a reasonable price
- Amazon Fire HD 7: the 2014 tablet is overpriced compared to rivals
- Tesco Hudl: excellent Android tablet with good specs and better price tag
- Apple iPad 4: is this the best tablet money can buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014): the 10-inch high-end Samsung tablet gets a little makeover
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176CX): A competitive new entry into the budget tablet market
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD
- Kobo Arc 10HD: a handsome 10-inch Android tablet that could be just what you're looking for
- Kindle Fire HD (2013): The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon's 7-inch budget Android tablet
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
- Nokia Lumia 2520 - the best Windows RT tablet yet... fancy a tablet that's different?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2: now cheaper but outshone by the new Surface Pro
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2: a 12-inch powerhouse of a tablet that's too big for its own good
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: a good 8-inch tablet but it's expensive
- Asus Memo Pad 8: Asus's 8in tablet is a bargain at £120 with few downfalls
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: barely an upgrade from the Tab 3 and overpriced to boot
- Acer Iconia Tab 10: A good Android tablet for under £200
- Acer Iconia A1: budget Android tablet with a microSD card slot
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Asus Fonepad 7 LTE: Reasonable 7in Android tablet that doubles as a giant smartphone