The latest Tablet reviews at PC Advisor. Tablet user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The HP ElitePad 1000 G2 is a full Windows tablet that offers respectable battery life. It will double up as a laptop at a pinch, but here power is lacking. Read our…
£792 inc VAT
This inexpensive hybrid laptop and tablet looks good and feels sturdy. Here's our HP Pavilion x360 laptop-cum-tablet review.
£349 inc VAT
The HP Rove 20 will work really well as a second PC that acts as a kind of entertainment terminal that you can share with all the family. Read our HP Rove 20 review…
£899 inc VAT
An all-in-one PC that doubles as a tablet, the HP Envy Rove offers only mediocre performance. Here's our HP Envy Rove review.
£899 inc VAT
A 10.1in tablet running Windows 8 and aimed at business users the ElitePad is smart and stylish. Here's our HP ElitePad 900 review.
£659 inc VAT
HP's Envy X2 claims to offer the best of both laptop and tablet worlds. But can any hybrid device really do that? Read our review of the HP Envy X2 to find out…
£799 inc VAT
The Slate 7 is HP’s stab at the smaller tablet market. We managed to get some time with the device, here’s our HP Slate 7 hands-on review.
£150 inc VAT
The HP TouchPad, a WebOS tablet, is taking on the dominance of Apple's iPad, and has much to impress.
£399 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nexus 7: why the Nexus 7 is still the best tablet you can buy in 2014
- iPad Air 2: Five years old and the iPad is thinner, faster, better than ever - new iPad is a reference point for tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact: A decent iPad mini and Galaxy Tab S rival
- iPad mini 2: iPad mini with Retina display is a superb tablet in almost every way
- iPad Air - latest iPad is great, but is the iPad still the best tablet?
- Google Nexus 9: HTC's tablet is great but as expensive as an iPad Air
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: Android tablet takes on iPad Air and Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: slim, light, powerful Android tablet is best iPad Air alternative
- Tesco Hudl 2: One of the best budget tablets you can buy
- Google Nexus 10: The best 10in Android tablet
- LG G Pad 8.3: A great Android tablet at a great price
- Amazon Fire HD 6: the 6in tablet that costs less than £80
- iPad mini 3: New iPad gets Touch ID but not much more
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z: super slim Android tablet
- iPad mini: the best 8 inch tablet around?
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: a powerful budget Android tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10: a versatile 10-inch Android tablet at a reasonable price
- Amazon Fire HD 7: the 2014 tablet is overpriced compared to rivals
- Tesco Hudl: excellent Android tablet with good specs and better price tag
- Apple iPad 4: is this the best tablet money can buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014): the 10-inch high-end Samsung tablet gets a little makeover
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176CX): A competitive new entry into the budget tablet market
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD
- Kobo Arc 10HD: a handsome 10-inch Android tablet that could be just what you're looking for
- Kindle Fire HD (2013): The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon's 7-inch budget Android tablet
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
- Nokia Lumia 2520 - the best Windows RT tablet yet... fancy a tablet that's different?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2: now cheaper but outshone by the new Surface Pro
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2: a 12-inch powerhouse of a tablet that's too big for its own good
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: a good 8-inch tablet but it's expensive
- Asus Memo Pad 8: Asus's 8in tablet is a bargain at £120 with few downfalls
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Archos 80 Titanium tablet
- Acer Iconia A1: budget Android tablet with a microSD card slot
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Asus Fonepad 7 LTE: Reasonable 7in Android tablet that doubles as a giant smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: barely an upgrade from the Tab 3 and overpriced to boot