The latest Tablet reviews at PC Advisor. Tablet user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Lenovo IdeaPad K1 is another 10in tablet running Google Android 3.1
£369 inc VAT
The Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is aimed squarely at business users and comes with a digitiser pen for drawing.
£400 inc VAT
The Lenovo K2 tablet felt lightweight and well-balanced and the display looked good for its resolution, with a noticeably minimal air-gap.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga is one of the more intriguing products to be announced this year: a hybrid laptop and tablet. Here's our Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga review.
£1,200 inc VAT
Lenovo's IdeaTab A2109A is a 9in Android tablet running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.1.1. It's a useful size for those for whom a 10in tablet is too big, and a 7in slate too…
£199 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 is the smaller of two hybrid tablet/laptops from Lenovo, with this 11.6in-screen version running the Windows RT version of Windows 8 for…
£700 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A is a 7in Android tablet at a cheap price. Here's our Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A review.
£150 inc VAT
Lenovo's ThinkPad Tablet 2 is a Windows 8 Pro tablet with its own stylus aimed at business users and mobile workers. Read our Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 review to find…
£698 inc VAT
Lenovo's Atom-based Windows 8 tablet-laptop hybrid is lightweight and usable, but build quality doesn't cut it. Here's our Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx review.
£599 inc VAT
Want a tablet for entertainment and the convenience of a PC for getting work done? Lenovo claims the IdeaPad Lynx offers the best of both worlds. In our IdeaPad Lynx…
£800 inc VAT
The versatile design of the ThinkPad Twist makes it an available choice for business travellers who can’t decide between a laptop and a tablet. Read our Lenovo…
£798 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon is a 27in all-in-one PC with a detachable touchscreen that acts like a big tablet or table PC. Here is our Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon review.
£1,599 inc VAT
The Lenovo ThinkPad Helix is a good effort at a hybrid Windows tablet and laptop. Read our Lenovo ThinkPad Helix review to find out more.
£1,732 inc VAT
Lenovo has served up a new version of its Yoga laptop and IFA 2013, the 2 Pro. Here's our hands-on review of the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
£1,299 inc VAT
the Lenovo Miix's reasonable price and attractive IPS screen ensures that it works well as an entertainment tablet. Read our Lenovo Miix review to find out more.
£399 inc VAT
Lenovo is taking on the big guns in the tablet world with its sub-£200 Yoga Tablet 8. Here's our full review.
£199 inc VAT
Lenovo's latest tablet is the Yoga Tablet 10. Here's our full review of the cheap 10in tablet.
£249 inc VAT
ThinkPad Yoga is a well-designed and versatile convertible device, the use of a sluggish hard drive is disappointing though. Read our Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga review to…
£995 inc VAT
Lenovo has given its 10in Yoga Tablet a Full HD display and a better processor, as well as a design tweak and camera upgrade. Find out more about the new Yoga Tablet…
£299 inc VAT
The Miix 2 8 is one of the new Windows tablets that provides a more affordable alternative to the Microsoft Surface. Here's our Lenovo Miix 2 8 review.
£270 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nexus 7: why the Nexus 7 is still the best tablet you can buy in 2014
- iPad Air 2: Five years old and the iPad is thinner, faster, better than ever - new iPad is a reference point for tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact: A decent iPad mini and Galaxy Tab S rival
- iPad mini 2: iPad mini with Retina display is a superb tablet in almost every way
- iPad Air - latest iPad is great, but is the iPad still the best tablet?
- Google Nexus 9: HTC's tablet is great but as expensive as an iPad Air
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: Android tablet takes on iPad Air and Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: slim, light, powerful Android tablet is best iPad Air alternative
- Tesco Hudl 2: One of the best budget tablets you can buy
- Google Nexus 10: The best 10in Android tablet
- LG G Pad 8.3: A great Android tablet at a great price
- Amazon Fire HD 6: the 6in tablet that costs less than £80
- iPad mini 3: New iPad gets Touch ID but not much more
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z: super slim Android tablet
- iPad mini: the best 8 inch tablet around?
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: a powerful budget Android tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10: a versatile 10-inch Android tablet at a reasonable price
- Amazon Fire HD 7: the 2014 tablet is overpriced compared to rivals
- Tesco Hudl: excellent Android tablet with good specs and better price tag
- Apple iPad 4: is this the best tablet money can buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014): the 10-inch high-end Samsung tablet gets a little makeover
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176CX): A competitive new entry into the budget tablet market
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD
- Kobo Arc 10HD: a handsome 10-inch Android tablet that could be just what you're looking for
- Kindle Fire HD (2013): The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon's 7-inch budget Android tablet
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
- Nokia Lumia 2520 - the best Windows RT tablet yet... fancy a tablet that's different?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2: now cheaper but outshone by the new Surface Pro
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2: a 12-inch powerhouse of a tablet that's too big for its own good
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: a good 8-inch tablet but it's expensive
- Asus Memo Pad 8: Asus's 8in tablet is a bargain at £120 with few downfalls
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Archos 80 Titanium tablet
- Acer Iconia A1: budget Android tablet with a microSD card slot
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Asus Fonepad 7 LTE: Reasonable 7in Android tablet that doubles as a giant smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: barely an upgrade from the Tab 3 and overpriced to boot