Tablet case reviews
The latest Tablet case reviews at PC Advisor. Tablet case user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Case Logic Luminosity CSC/DSLR Sling is a light and strong sling bag in which you can carry your DSLR, lenses and a tablet. It's not cheap, but it comes with a 25…
£69 inc VAT
The new Nexus 7 is a superb tablet, and one that’s worth protecting. The Everything Tablet 360 rotating case is practical and looks great too. Here’s our review.
£20 inc VAT
The Snugg iPad 3 Case Cover and Flip Stand is good looking, accessorisable and offers your iPad solid protection from bumps and scratches.
£30 inc VAT
The Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 for iPad adds significant thickness to the iPad but with the benefit of a good keyboard.
£55 inc VAT
The Transformer Prime's keyboard dock improves on that of the original Transformer by packing the same ports and extra battery life into an even slimmer and lighter…
£111 inc VAT
If you don’t mind carrying the extra bulk, Lenovo's Keyboard Folio Case lives up to the ThinkPad brand’s reputation for having the best keyboards on the market.
£83 inc VAT
The ZAGGfolio is a keyboard with an incredible rechargeable battery and carry case designed to work specifically with the Samsung Galaxy Tab.10.
£89 inc VAT
The Snugg Smart Cover Companion - iPad 2 Back Cover protects the back of the iPad while the Apple Smart Cover does its job on the front.
£17 inc VAT
Neoprene sleeve for 10in tablet PCs and netbooks, dual zip, memory foam and velour inner.
£15 inc VAT
Logitech's Keyboard Case by Zagg for iPad 2 is a metallic, iPad-size keyboard for the Apple iPad 2.
£82 inc VAT
A slim case for the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Tech 21 Impact Leather Folio protects the tablet PC without ruining its 7in form.
£40 inc VAT
We liked the original Folio for its smart business looks and luxury feel, and this is also true for the Folio for iPad 2.
£90 inc VAT
The Sena Florence iPad 2 case is a very smart executive leather case at the luxury end of the iPad case market.
£80 inc VAT
The super-smart Sena Folio offers not just real leather but an interior soft velvet lining.
£70 inc VAT
The Sena ZipBook is made with shock-absorbent padded premium leather that cushions the iPad’s screen from knocks.
£70 inc VAT
This black iPad case, made of a soft and light wetsuit-like material, benefits from Apple designers having had plenty of time to spend with the iPad and think about…
£30 inc VAT
The really neat feature of the Incase Convertible Book Jacket is its built-in three-position convertible stand, enabled by simply folding back the cover and resting…
£50 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Fitbit Charge HR: the fitness tracker with an always-on heart-rate monitor
- Fitbit Surge – hands on with Fitbit’s fitness super watch, plus unboxing photos
- Fitbit Charge: like a Fitbit Force but better (thanks to call notifications and auto sleep tracking)
- Fitbit One: a great activity tracker at a sensible price
- Microsoft Band: useful features make Microsoft Band a worthy rival to Apple Watch and Android Wear... clunky design makes it unlovable
- Basis Peak: sensor packed activity tracker and smartwatch ideal for fitness fanatics
- Xiaomi Mi Band: Best value fitness band offers class-leading battery life
- Jawbone Up Move: the best budget activity tracker you can buy
- Jawbone Up24: an excellent but expensive activity tracker
- Misfit Flash: £50 activity tracker is waterproof & automatically tracks sleep
- Withings Activité watch: The most stylish activity tracker you can buy
- Fitbit Flex - fitness monitor wristband that's cool and fun
- Garmin Vivofit: a good activity tracker with more to come
- Fitbit Zip: a good budget activity tracker
- Polar Loop - activity tracker wristband that's fit for sports people
- Apple Watch: Why you should wait for Apple Watch 2
- Nike FuelBand SE: a decent activity tracker but lacking in features
- Jawbone Up: an easy-to-use activity tracker that lacks a display and wireless synching
- Misfit Shine Activity Monitor - stylish, discreet fitness watch is useful, but inaccurate
- Samsung Gear Fit: a smart watch and activity tracker in one
- TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch: track your workout with this sporty smartwatch
- Archos Activity Tracker: a budget fitness monitor that lacks features