More Motorola Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Motorola Titanium is a rugged, push-to-talk phone with great battery life.
£99 inc VAT
Motorola announced the Motosmart yesterday and we've managed to get some hands-on time with the budget Android smartphone.
£99 inc VAT
You can buy a good smartphone for £100 or less: choose between the Lumia 520 and the Moto E and you will get top class specs at a low, low price. But which is the…
£89 inc VAT
Motorola's newest smartphone costs just £89 so set a new bar for budget handsets. Read our Motorola Moto E review to find out more.
£89 inc VAT
With just £60 between them, the Motorola Moto G and Motorola Moto E are two of the very best-value smartphones money can buy, but which should you choose? Here we…
£89 inc VAT
As the best budget smartphones in the Windows and Android camps, we compare the Motorola Moto E and Nokia Lumia 530 spec for spec to see whether your money is better…
£89 inc VAT
We compare two great, cheap smartphones: the Lumia 535 and the Moto E. Which is the best cheap smartphone you can buy right now? Read our Lumia 535 vs Moto E…
£89 inc VAT
The Motorola Rokr E8 is a mobile phone that excels at music playback, but usability issues plague it in other areas.
The Motorola Dext is its first smartphone to run on the Google Android mobile operating system. The 114x58x16.6mm phone has a flip-out Qwerty keyboard as well as a…
The first time you pick up the Motorola Droid Google Android smartphone, you'll notice its solid feel and heft - there's a lot going on behind the crisp, 3.7in…
Billed as a successor to the hugely popular RAZR V8, the Motorola Z10 couldn't be further apart in looks from its sister.
The Motorola Razr2 V8 manages to keep the critics happy, adding to the original Razr a more robust keypad, navigation that's far more straightforward than on many of…
The Motorola Cliq XT is the only MotoBlur phone that lacks a full QWERTY keyboard. We missed a physical keyboard, but the Cliq XT made up for its absence with the…
The Motorola Quench mobile phone offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software.
Motorola has unveiled the successor to its Google Android-based Droid smartphone in the US - the Droid X. It's a superstar for multimedia playback and network…
The thin and elegant Motorola Droid Razr is smoking when it comes to data speeds and performance, but the short battery life is a disappointment.
The Motorola Droid 4 is simply the best smartphone around - if you need a physical qwerty keyboard.
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: the best phone of 2014 is a great bargain in 2015 - why we love the LG G3
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640: The Moto G of the Windows world, Microsoft proves just how well it can do budget phones
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4