More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The HTC Touch Dual is a quad-band GSM phone that adds a slide-out keypad and other improvements on its predecessor.
£399 inc VAT
The slim, HTC-built T-Mobile Dash 3G packs essential features for heavy-duty messaging at a reasonable price.
The T-Mobile MyTouch 3G is T-Mobile's second smartphone running Google's Android mobile operating system.
We've rarely praised a mobile phone's call quality - until now. The navy-blue T-Mobile Wing sounds terrific - and as this handset is in essence a rebadged version of…
£329 inc VAT
The HTC Advantage X7501 is a hybrid mobile phone and PDA device whose great display doesn't make up for an awkward phone and poor keyboard.
£526 inc VAT
The HTC Touch Diamond 2 is a good-looking Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional handset that's now available with the updated Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional OS.
£315 inc VAT
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2, and is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
£300 inc VAT
The T-Mobile G2 Touch is the successor to 2008's much ballyhooed HTC G1 (aka the "Google Phone").
£400 inc VAT
The T-Mobile Shadow has undergone a minor update over the first generation mobile phone handset that was first released over a year ago. The T-Mobile Shadow is a…
The HTC One SV is a mid-range Android phone that has a comfortable design, 4G capabilities and reasonably good battery life. Find out more about it in our HTC One SV…
£319 inc VAT
The HTC Wildfire is a smaller, cheaper version of the HTC Desire mobile phone. The Wildfire's low-resolution display and occasional lag are down sides, but it is well…
£229 inc VAT
The HTC Titan puts Windows Phone 7.5 into an enormous chassis, and the big screen has its advantages.
£478 inc VAT
The HTC Desire X is a middle of the range, middle of the road Android phone that sells for around £230 without a contract.
£230 inc VAT
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is HTC's flagship, er, Windows Phone 8 phone. It's one of five handsets for Microsoft's new mobile operating system, but is it worth getting?…
£400 inc VAT
The HTC Desire C is a cheap and very compact Google smartphone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
£180 inc VAT
The Windows Phone 8S offers an affordable alternative for those looking out for a Windows Phone 8 smartphone. Here's PC Advisor's Windows Phone 8S review.
£250 inc VAT
The HTC Desire 610 is a good all-round mid-range smartphone with a price tag that's just a tad too high. Here's our full HTC Desire 610 UK review.
£239 inc VAT
Not everyone wants to shell out for a flagship smartphone, and HTC is aiming the new big-screened Desire 816 squarely at the mid-range buyer. Here's our Desire 816…
£289 inc VAT
We take a look at the HTC Desire 620's specs, price and features to determine whether it's a good buy, and how it compares with its closest rivals.
£209 inc VAT
The HTC Shift's design straddles the middle ground between smartphone and laptop.
£885 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet