More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The much anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone has now been out for a couple of months. Here's where we find out whether the flagship Samsung phone is still head…
£500 inc VAT
The S II is the follow up to Samsung's incredibly popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
£406 inc VAT
In the space of just 15 months Samsung has released the third generation of its Galaxy Ace Android smartphone. Read our full Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 review.
£127 inc VAT
The Galaxy S4 Active is one of Samsung's family of Galaxy S4 smartphones. This Android phone is built to last: a toughened smartphone able to handle dust, water, and…
£486 inc VAT
Samsung has updated the Galaxy Note 4 with a stunning Quad HD screen, a powerful processor, camera improvements and more. Here's our Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review.
£599 inc VAT
The Galaxy S5 has arrived and we're not exactly blown away. Find out why in our in-depth Samsung Galaxy S5 review.
£549 inc VAT
Described by Samsung as the "world's first 12.1 megapixel cameraphone" the Pixon 12 combines an excellent camera with Samsung's TouchWIZ user interface, but potential…
£499 inc VAT
Targeted at young people interested in social networking while on the move, the Samsung S3653 Corby is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone.
Described by Samsung as a "truly feminine handset", the Samsung UltraS S7350 mobile phone we tested was, predictably, pink.
The Samsung Q1 Ultra HSDPA is a great device if you just need to stay online while you're on the move, but it's not really equipped for anything more taxing.
£899 inc VAT
Samsung's F110 brings your iPod, fitness-training system and mobile phone together in one easily portable, hi-tech gadget.
The Samsung Chat 335 (styled as Ch@t 335) is an entry-level smartphone. It's meant for users with a strong SMS habit who also want online connectivity without…
£96 inc VAT
The Galaxy Ace is a mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience. Read our full review to find out more.
£199 inc VAT
The Galaxy Nexus is the flagship for all Google Android phones, and the launch vehicle for Google's latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Omnia W (windows phone) is a smaller, rounder version of its predecessor, but is not the juicy mango we're looking for.
Samsung's Galaxy mini smartphone offers an affordable entry point to Google Android.
£101 inc VAT
Looking for a decent Android smartphone, but don't want one as big and expensive as the Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X+? Then read our Galaxy S3 mini review to find…
£250 inc VAT
The Galaxy S4 Zoom is a mash up of Samsung's Galaxy S4 mini and a compact camera with a 10x zoom. Our Galaxy S4 Zoom review tries to make sense of this ugly duckling…
£400 inc VAT
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag. Read our Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 review
£500 inc VAT
Samsung has updated its Galaxy Note range with an 8in phablet. Read our Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 review to find out more.
£339 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's biggest and best phone yet but it's not for everyone
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: Apple's best iPhone yet
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- HTC Desire 500: a great mid-range smartphone with impressive specs and performance
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- BlackBerry Z30 - useful flagship BlackBerry smartphone that will suit business users
- Lumia 830: mid-priced 5in Windows smartphone offers good battery life, decent build and camera. But performance is poor
- iPhone 5C: Apple's cheap plastic iPhone now starts at £319 but still isn't worth it
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Asus ZenFone 5: Good-looking 5in smartphone is an all-rounder with a reasonable price tag
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Asus ZenFone 6: A good 6in phablet that surprised us with its £250 price tag