More Nokia Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Sporting an unconventional design that houses one of the largest full qwerty keyboards we've seen on a smartphone, the Nokia 6760 Slide is definitely different.
£195 inc VAT
The Nokia 6303 Classic is a good looking mobile phone with a nice clean interface and a decent feature set.
£100 inc VAT
Nokia's E-Series family of smartphones target business users first and foremost, but that doesn't mean they aren't stylish. The Nokia E72 once again uses a…
£299 inc VAT
Running an advanced, Linux-based operating system called Maemo 5, the Nokia N900 is an interesting device. Foremost an internet tablet and capable of full…
Like its older N97 sibling, the Nokia N97 Mini has reliable multimedia features, but the OS desperately needs a redesign.
The Nokia C5 is a mid-range smartphone that doesn't stray too far from the norm.
Like other N-Series mobile phones, such as the N97 and N97 mini, the Nokia N8 impresses with its slick hardware and superb multimedia features.
£399 inc VAT
The Nokia X6 is a good-looking mobile phone with a capacitive touchscreen. But is it as good in the flash as it looks on paper? Read our Nokia X6 review to find out.
£299 inc VAT
The Nokia X3 is a slider music phone that lacks a touchscreen.
£79 inc VAT
The Nokia C6-00, or Nokia C6, is an entry-level smartphone with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
£234 inc VAT
The Nokia X3 Touch and Type is a budget smartphone. It has a hybrid design that combines a touchscreen as well as a traditional 12-button phone keypad.
Nokia's E5 is a business smartphone with a qwerty keypad and social-networking functionality.
£209 inc VAT
The Nokia C7 is a Symbian^3 smartphone with an 8Mp camera and an AMOLED display.
£329 inc VAT
The Nokia C3 is a budget mobile phone with a hardware qwerty keyboard and Wi-Fi support.
£69 inc VAT
The E7 smartphone is a throwback to the days of the Nokia Communicator, a device that was marketed as a mini computer. Like Nokia's flagship N8, the E7 has excellent…
£494 inc VAT
Don't let the Nokia X5-01's pink exterior fool you; it's a seriously good music phone.
£144 inc VAT
Another Nokia phone that possesses excellent hardware, but let down by software that just isn't as slick, fast or user friendly as competitors
£299 inc VAT
Fantastic design and build quality, bright and clear screen, slick and easy to use software, say hello to the Nokia N9.
The Nokia X7 is a Symbian Anna smartphone with a 4-inch AMOLED display.
£325 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 800 lacks a few perks its competitors flaunt, but Nokia's first Windows Phone has a great design and performs solidly. Updated, November 21 2011
£399 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640: The Moto G of the Windows world, Microsoft proves just how well it can do budget phones
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4