The latest Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Huawei Ascend G 300 is a budget Android smartphone that outperforms everything in its price range.
£100 inc VAT
Honor is a new smartphone brand in the European market with the backing of Huawei. The Honor 6 has specs to rival Apple and Samsung flagships at half the price.…
£249 inc VAT
Marketed as the second Google phone, the Huawei Ideos is a compact smartphone handset that illustrates the shift in focus between the first and second wave of Android…
£129 inc VAT
The Huawei Ascend G330 adds a faster processor and new features to Huawei's already tempting budget Android phone, offering a mix of low price and usable performance.…
£184 inc VAT
The Huawei Ascend Y300 is a no-frills budget Android smartphone that does the basics well. Read our Huawei Ascend Y300 review to find out more.
£100 inc VAT
Huawei latest effort in the smartphone market is its flagship Ascend P6. Read our Huawei Ascend P6 to see if this iPhone lookalike is all it's cracked up to be.
£309 inc VAT
After launching the Ascend P6 last year, Huawei is back with a new flagship Android smartphone. Here's our full Huawei Ascend P7 review.
£449 inc VAT
Huawei's Ascend P1 is light and offers good performance, but its let down by questionable build quality. Read our full review to find out more.
£365 inc VAT
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei claims it has the world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone. Huawei is referring to its Category 4 LTE capability, but read our review of the…
£315 inc VAT
The Ascend Y100 has a tiny screen, a mediocre camera and average performance but for under £100, can you really complain? Read our full review to find out more.
£60 inc VAT
The Huawei Ascend D Quad boasts some class leading specifications including a powerful quad-core processor.
Huawei's first Windows Phone 8 smartphone is the Ascend W1, so here's our hands-on review from CES 2013.
Here's our hands-on review of Huawei's Full HD smartphone, the Ascend D2.
Huawei has launched the Ascend G7, a new 5.5in mid-range smartphone with a metal chassis and decent specs. Here's our Huawei Ascend G7 hands-on review from IFA 2014…
£250 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's biggest and best phone yet but it's not for everyone
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: Apple's best iPhone yet
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- HTC Desire 500: a great mid-range smartphone with impressive specs and performance
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- BlackBerry Z30 - useful flagship BlackBerry smartphone that will suit business users
- Lumia 830: mid-priced 5in Windows smartphone offers good battery life, decent build and camera. But performance is poor
- iPhone 5C: Apple's cheap plastic iPhone now starts at £319 but still isn't worth it
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Asus ZenFone 5: Good-looking 5in smartphone is an all-rounder with a reasonable price tag
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Asus ZenFone 6: A good 6in phablet that surprised us with its £250 price tag