The latest Zte Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
ZTE's Blade S6 is a desirable mid-range Android Lollipop phone with 4G LTE connectivity and some smart features. At a quick glance you might even mistake it for an…
£156 inc VAT
We were impressed with the ZTE Blade S6, but if you thought the ZTE Blade S6 Plus was merely a larger phablet version of the phone you'd be wrong. Find out why in our…
£203 inc VAT
The ZTE Racer is a Google Android 2.1 smartphone handset that's actually small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It's lightweight too, not to mention sleek.
£99 inc VAT
ZTE is continuing to refresh its Blade series of budget smartphones. Here's our review of the ZTE Blade V.
£77 inc VAT
A quad-core smartphone with a 5in screen and 2000mAh battery sounds like an amazing deal at £89, but is all as it seems? Find out in our ZTE Blade L2 budget…
£89 inc VAT
The ZTE Kis 3 is a smartphone which could be yours for less than £50. Read our review to find out if you should buy it though.
£39 inc VAT
ZTE's latest addition to the Blade family is the Blade 3, but does this £79 Android smartphone have anything to offer beyond a budget price? Read our ZTE Blade 3…
£79 inc VAT
The ZTE Grand X is the Chinese company's flagship own-brand Google Android phone, and taking Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
£200 inc VAT
The ZTE Open C is a £60 smartphone aimed at those on a tight budget upgrading from a feature phone. It runs the new Firefox OS, based on HTML 5. Find out how it…
£60 inc VAT
ZTE's offering at CES 2013 is the Grand S, another flagship 5in Full HD smartphone. We’ve taken a look at the Grand S so here’s our hands-on review.
We spent some time with the ZTE Grand Memo at MWC 2013. Here's our ZTE Grand Memo hands-on review.
£500 inc VAT
ZTE has launched a new high-end big screen Android smartphone at CES 2014 in Las Vegas. Read our ZTE Grand S 2 hands-on review to find out more.
£450 inc VAT
ZTE's new Star II smartphone was on display at CES 2015 in Las Vegas, giving us a chance to spend some time with it and give its voice control features a try. Find…
ZTE's new smartphone intrigued us with its Eyeprint ID biometric security feature, but in reality it's not quite as practical as it sounds.
£310 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640: The Moto G of the Windows world, Microsoft proves just how well it can do budget phones
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4