More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Nokia Lumia 820 may be overshadowed by the Lumia 920 but this Windows Phone 8 smartphone shouldn't be simply bypassed. Read our Nokia Lumia 820 review to find out…
£400 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 610 is the baby of the company's Lumia family and aims to bring a Windows Phone device to the low-end of the market.
£160 inc VAT
With a stunning display, fast data speeds, and a versatile camera, the Lumia 900 has what it takes to compete with the iPhone and with Android handsets.
£500 inc VAT
Nokia is planning a comeback. Leading the charge is its flagship Lumia 920 smartphone. Nokia calls it the 'world's most innovative smartphone' - read our Nokia Lumia…
£444 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 620 is a cheap way to get your hands on a Windows Phone 8 device. Read our Nokia Lumia 620 review to find out more.
£150 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is the Finnish firm's latest and greatest Windows smartphone with a 41-megapixel camera. Here's our Nokia Lumia 1020 review. UPDATED: 23rd…
£600 inc VAT
Bucking Nokia’s own recent trend is the Lumia 925, the first grown-up-looking smartphone from Microsoft’s dedicated Windows phone manufacturer. Here's our Nokia Lumia…
£450 inc VAT
The Lumia 630 is the first Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone we've seen, and it appears a bargain at just £129. Here's our review of the Nokia Lumia 630.
£129 inc VAT
Sporting an unconventional design that houses one of the largest full qwerty keyboards we've seen on a smartphone, the Nokia 6760 Slide is definitely different.
£195 inc VAT
Phone-based GPS is the future, but we're not wholly convinced by the Nokia.
Nokia's new all-you-can-download music-subscription service packaged with its mobile phones is a compelling offering to challenge Apple's iTunes Store - but it has…
£549 inc VAT
Like its older N97 sibling, the Nokia N97 Mini has reliable multimedia features, but the OS desperately needs a redesign.
The E7 smartphone is a throwback to the days of the Nokia Communicator, a device that was marketed as a mini computer. Like Nokia's flagship N8, the E7 has excellent…
£494 inc VAT
The Nokia 808 PureView is a Symbian smartphone with a staggeringly well specified camera. Here's our Nokia 808 PureView review. Updated July 24 2012.
£500 inc VAT
Nokia Lumia 710: An affordable Windows Phone with interchangeable covers and a sharp display.
The Nokia X7 is a Symbian Anna smartphone with a 4-inch AMOLED display.
£325 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 928 is a budget version of that flagship Windows Phone 8 the Lumia 920. You can buy the Lumia 928 only in the US - but should we care? Read our Nokia…
£65 inc VAT
The Nokia C6-00, or Nokia C6, is an entry-level smartphone with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
£234 inc VAT
The Nokia Asha 503 is a phone that runs its own OS and is aimed at the budget end of the smartphone market. Read our Nokia Asha 503 review to find out what it's like.
£69 inc VAT
The Lumia 530 is Nokia and Microsoft's latest cheap smartphone. It is good in parts, poor in others. Here's our Nokia Lumia 530 review, with Lumia 530 benchmarks,…
£60 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: Better than the original and now with a microSD card slot
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's biggest and best phone yet but it's not for everyone
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: Apple's best iPhone yet
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- HTC Desire 500: a great mid-range smartphone with impressive specs and performance
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- BlackBerry Z30 - useful flagship BlackBerry smartphone that will suit business users
- iPhone 5C: Apple's cheap plastic iPhone now starts at £319 but still isn't worth it
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Asus ZenFone 5: Good-looking 5in smartphone is an all-rounder with a reasonable price tag
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Asus ZenFone 6: A good 6in phablet that surprised us with its £250 price tag
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood