More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Nokia's E5 is a business smartphone with a qwerty keypad and social-networking functionality.
£209 inc VAT
The Nokia X3 Touch and Type is a budget smartphone. It has a hybrid design that combines a touchscreen as well as a traditional 12-button phone keypad.
The Nokia C6-00, or Nokia C6, is an entry-level smartphone with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
£234 inc VAT
The Nokia X3 is a slider music phone that lacks a touchscreen.
£79 inc VAT
The Nokia X6 is a good-looking mobile phone with a capacitive touchscreen. But is it as good in the flash as it looks on paper? Read our Nokia X6 review to find out.
£299 inc VAT
Like other N-Series mobile phones, such as the N97 and N97 mini, the Nokia N8 impresses with its slick hardware and superb multimedia features.
£399 inc VAT
The Nokia C5 is a mid-range smartphone that doesn't stray too far from the norm.
Like its older N97 sibling, the Nokia N97 Mini has reliable multimedia features, but the OS desperately needs a redesign.
Running an advanced, Linux-based operating system called Maemo 5, the Nokia N900 is an interesting device. Foremost an internet tablet and capable of full…
Nokia's E-Series family of smartphones target business users first and foremost, but that doesn't mean they aren't stylish. The Nokia E72 once again uses a…
£299 inc VAT
The Nokia 6303 Classic is a good looking mobile phone with a nice clean interface and a decent feature set.
£100 inc VAT
Sporting an unconventional design that houses one of the largest full qwerty keyboards we've seen on a smartphone, the Nokia 6760 Slide is definitely different.
£195 inc VAT
As a replacement for 6220 classic, the Nokia 6720 classic isn't a mobile phone that will get the heart racing with excitement.
£220 inc VAT
The third iteration in Nokia's Navigator series of mobile phones, the Nokia 6710 Navigator is Nokia's best effort yet.
£299 inc VAT
It doesn't have a full qwerty keyboard, but the Nokia E52 boasts outstanding battery life, a razor-thin design and great call quality.
A basic handset that's well designed, the Nokia 6700 classic's stainless steel casing and simple user interface will impress users only interested in calls, text and…
£241 inc VAT
The Nokia 5730 XpressMusic is the latest addition to Nokia's music range of mobile phones.
On paper, the Nokia N97 looks as if it could rival the other big phones of this summer.
£499 inc VAT
If you don't want a separate satnav and mobile phone, a handset with mapping software could be an ideal alternative. The Nokia 6210 Navigator has an integrated GPS…
The Nokia E63 smartphone offers excellent business features at an affordable price.
£200 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet