More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
We compare the Nexus 5 and the HTC One. Two great Android phones - but which should you buy? Read our HTC One vs Nexus 5 smartphone comparison review to find out.
£449 inc VAT
The HTC One is beautiful Android smartphone that offers near-perfect performance. The HTC One's excellent build quality is dented only marginally by a slight tendency…
£449 inc VAT
Here’s where we compare the specs of the iPhone 5s and the HTC One. As we haven’t yet fully reviewed the iPhone 5s, we will keep this comparison based on the reported…
The HTC Desire C is a cheap and very compact Google smartphone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
£180 inc VAT
The HTC One mini is a slightly smaller, much cheaper version of the excellent HTC One. Here's our HTC One mini review.
£379 inc VAT
The HTC First is the first smartphone to launch with Facebook Home preinstalled. It's the much-vaunted 'Facebook Phone'. Here's our HTC First review.
£99 inc VAT
Two of 2013's top smartphones are likely to be the HTC One, aka HTC M7, and the Sony Xperia Z. So, how do these two high-end Android smartphones compare? Here's our…
£529 inc VAT
The HTC One SV is a mid-range Android phone that has a comfortable design, 4G capabilities and reasonably good battery life. Find out more about it in our HTC One SV…
£319 inc VAT
The HTC Windows Phone 8S and the Nokia Lumia 820 are the cheapest Windows Phone 8 handsets around. We took them both for a spin. Here's our HTC Windows Phone 8S vs…
£250 inc VAT
HTC's flagship smartphone is the One X+, a spruced up version of the One X. Read our HTC One X+ review to find out what's changed.
£300 inc VAT
The HTC Butterfly is one of an increasingly common breed: a high-quality Android phone that is not going to be released in the UK. Here's our HTC Butterfly review.
£599 inc VAT
The Windows Phone 8S offers an affordable alternative for those looking out for a Windows Phone 8 smartphone. Here's PC Advisor's Windows Phone 8S review.
£250 inc VAT
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is HTC's flagship, er, Windows Phone 8 phone. It's one of five handsets for Microsoft's new mobile operating system, but is it worth getting?…
£400 inc VAT
The HTC Desire X is a middle of the range, middle of the road Android phone that sells for around £230 without a contract.
£230 inc VAT
HTC's 8X is the firm's flagship handset running the new Windows Phone 8 OS, and is the bigger brother of the 8S. We take a closer look at the svelte smartphone.
£400 inc VAT
HTC's One range of smartphones consists of three handsets. The HTC One V is the baby entry-level offering with the cheapest price tag but you get a decent smartphone…
£200 inc VAT
The HTC One S is the ultimate multimedia phone for Android, from gaming to music to snapping high-quality photos. Read our HTC One S review to find out more - UPDATED…
£370 inc VAT
The HTC One X is HTC's new flagship Android phone, featuring a superb design, a fantastic display and offers excellent performance along with some very well designed…
£480 inc VAT
The HTC Titan puts Windows Phone 7.5 into an enormous chassis, and the big screen has its advantages.
£478 inc VAT
The original HTC Sensation gets a splash of red paint and an endorsement from Dr.Dre
£465 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- BlackBerry Z30 - useful flagship BlackBerry smartphone that will suit business users
- Lumia 830: mid-priced 5in Windows smartphone offers good battery life, decent build and camera. But performance is poor
- iPhone 5C: Apple's cheap plastic iPhone now starts at £319 but still isn't worth it