More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Galaxy Nexus is the flagship for all Google Android phones, and the launch vehicle for Google's latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G suffers from too much bloatware and dated specs, but it's still a good budget smartphone.
With Skype text input and Navigon's turn-by-turn GPS application, the Samsung Galaxy Y appears to offer plenty of bang for your buck.
£79 inc VAT
The S II is the follow up to Samsung's incredibly popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
£406 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note is Samsung's unique half smartphone and half tablet device. The hybrid handset boasts a 5.3-inch screen and some impressive specs to boot.
£600 inc VAT
Samsung's Galaxy mini smartphone offers an affordable entry point to Google Android.
£101 inc VAT
The Galaxy Ace is a mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience. Read our full review to find out more.
£199 inc VAT
A multimedia champion out now in the US and (hopefully) set to storm the UK soon, the Samsung Infuse 4G is a Google Android phone that suffers from pixelated pictures…
The Samsung Wave II S8530 is a Bada OS smartphone with a 3.7in SLCD and a 5Mp camera.
£244 inc VAT
The Samsung Omnia 7 is a Microsoft Windows Phone 7 smartphone featuring an impressive 4in Super AMOLED display. Updated, 31 March 2011
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Chat 335 (styled as Ch@t 335) is an entry-level smartphone. It's meant for users with a strong SMS habit who also want online connectivity without…
£96 inc VAT
The Samsung Nexus S smartphone - better known as the Google Nexus S - is a joint effort between Samsung and Google with some impressive features. Updated 22 March 2011
£550 inc VAT
Samsung is expanding its popular Galaxy smartphone range, and the latest addition is the Android-based Galaxy Pro. Here's our preview.
We got some hands on time with the Samsung Galaxy S 4G at the Mobile World Congress tradeshow in Barcelona - and we were impressed with Samsung's latest superfast but…
The Samsung Galaxy Apollo - also known as the Samsung Galaxy 580 - is a Google Android phone that doesn't skimp on too many features.
£190 inc VAT
The T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S line of super Google Android phones, also known as the Samsung Vibrant, enjoys stellar media features. Updated 6 December…
£439 inc VAT
The Samsung Monte S5620 might not be as exciting a phone as the latest iPhone or the latest Google Android super-phones but it’s an exciting phone nonetheless. After…
£180 inc VAT
The Samsung B3410 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that includes a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
£129 inc VAT
The Samsung GenoA C3510 mobile phone is inexpensive for a touchscreen handset.
£69 inc VAT
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a high fashion phone with a 5MP camera, Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 operating system and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, designed…
£599 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's biggest and best phone yet but it's not for everyone
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: Apple's best iPhone yet
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- HTC Desire 500: a great mid-range smartphone with impressive specs and performance
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- BlackBerry Z30 - useful flagship BlackBerry smartphone that will suit business users
- Lumia 830: mid-priced 5in Windows smartphone offers good battery life, decent build and camera. But performance is poor
- iPhone 5C: Apple's cheap plastic iPhone now starts at £319 but still isn't worth it
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Asus ZenFone 5: Good-looking 5in smartphone is an all-rounder with a reasonable price tag
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Asus ZenFone 6: A good 6in phablet that surprised us with its £250 price tag