More Htc Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The HTC Desire X is a middle of the range, middle of the road Android phone that sells for around £230 without a contract.
£230 inc VAT
HTC's 8X is the firm's flagship handset running the new Windows Phone 8 OS, and is the bigger brother of the 8S. We take a closer look at the svelte smartphone.
£400 inc VAT
HTC's One range of smartphones consists of three handsets. The HTC One V is the baby entry-level offering with the cheapest price tag but you get a decent smartphone…
£200 inc VAT
The HTC One S is the ultimate multimedia phone for Android, from gaming to music to snapping high-quality photos. Read our HTC One S review to find out more - UPDATED…
£370 inc VAT
The HTC One X is HTC's new flagship Android phone, featuring a superb design, a fantastic display and offers excellent performance along with some very well designed…
£480 inc VAT
The HTC Titan puts Windows Phone 7.5 into an enormous chassis, and the big screen has its advantages.
£478 inc VAT
The original HTC Sensation gets a splash of red paint and an endorsement from Dr.Dre
£465 inc VAT
The HTC Rhyme may be targeting women, but this stylish and user friendly smartphone should appeal to a broader market.
£390 inc VAT
HTC Sensation XL preview: When it comes to smartphones, how big is too big?
The HTC Salsa is good value for money smartphone with a great design, but its ultimate appeal will depend on how much you use Facebook on a daily basis.
£299 inc VAT
One of the first 3D Android phones, the HTC EVO 3D is a worthy successor to the EVO 4G. It's due to launch in the UK in late 2011.
£599 inc VAT
The HTC Sensation is a solidly built Google Android smartphone that can rub shoulders with the best the platform has to offer, including the Samsung Galaxy S II and…
£499 inc VAT
The HTC Incredible S does a respectable job of living up to its name.
£395 inc VAT
The HTC 7 Trophy is a smartphone loaded with Windows Phone 7 and fitted with a 3.8in touchscreen. Updated, 1 April 2011
£429 inc VAT
The HTC HD7 is a highly accomplished Windows Phone 7 smartphone. Updated 31 March 2011
The HTC 7 Mozart is a smartphone that runs Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system. Updated 31 March 2011
A souped-up version of the HTC Desire that wowed us last year, the Google Android 2.2 'Froyo'-based HTC Desire HD is one of the most popular smartphones on the…
£469 inc VAT
The HTC Desire S is an update to the firm's popular Desire Android smartphone. We got our hands on the HTC Desire S for a first look.
The HTC Wildfire S proves that lower-end Google Android phones don't necessarily have to be attractive too.
The T-Mobile G2 Touch is the successor to 2008's much ballyhooed HTC G1 (aka the "Google Phone").
£400 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640: The Moto G of the Windows world, Microsoft proves just how well it can do budget phones
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4