More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 is RIM’s first touchscreen slider smartphone to carry the BlackBerry name.
RIM has kitted out its entry-level BlackBerry Curve smartphone with 3G connectivity. The BlackBerry Curve 3G smartphone looks identical to the BlackBerry Curve 8520,…
£200 inc VAT
The beautifully built BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone could be a valiant attempt to attract buyers more accustomed to old-school texting via an alpha-numeric keypad.
£299 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Bold 9650 offers Wi-Fi and a lot more memory than previous RIM smartphone handsets.
£399 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Bold 9700 has a glamorous black interface highlighting its large application icons and smart frets dividing the rows of characters on the keypad.
The BlackBerry Storm 2 is a touchscreen smartphone aimed at the iPhone market.
The BlackBerry Curve 8520 is RIM's latest consumer smartphone, but it's noticeably slimmer than previous models in the range. RIM has refined the design of the Curve,…
£199 inc VAT
The Research in Motion BlackBerry Tour is RIM's new CDMA BlackBerry device. The BlackBerry Tour 9630 melds the best of the BlackBerry Bold and the BlackBerry Curve…
Research In Motion came out with some brand-new BlackBerry handset designs last year that diverted attention from what it does best: make solid business smartphones…
The BlackBerry Curve 8900 from Research in Motion is available on O2, and is the 'thinnest and lightest' BlackBerry smartphone to date.
£391 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Storm 9500 is something of a departure for RIM, and not just because it's the first touchscreen BlackBerry
£300 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Pearl smartphone isn't new, but the flip, or clamshell, design of the BlackBerry Pearl 8220 Flip certainly represents a big change for the leading…
The eagerly awaited BlackBerry Bold 9000 continues RIM's legacy for qwerty smartphones - and may be its best yet.
Clearly focused on the consumer market, the BlackBerry Pearl 8110 is a petite and good-looking smartphone. The Vodaphone version comes with Telmap navigation software…
RIM’s sleek-looking BlackBerry Pearl has been given a makeover, re-emerging as the much improved BlackBerry Pearl 8120.
A voice-over-Wi-Fi feature makes the already excellent BlackBerry Curve even better.
£350 inc VAT
So much about the RIM BlackBerry 8830 World Edition is familiar. But one aspect is very foreign - and therein lies this Sprint phone's appeal.
£150 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Curve 8310 is the latest consumer smartphone from RIM, boasting email, internet, 3Mp camera and satellite-navigation capabilities. It's also the first…
The innovative rollerball of the BlackBerry Pearl has been retained in the BlackBerry 8820. This larger screen allows you to comfortably view plenty of information.
£20 inc VAT
RIM's (Research In Motion's) BlackBerry Curve, also known as the BlackBerry 8300, is a full-keyboard smartphone that's both delightful and perplexing.
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet