The latest Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The first time you pick up the Motorola Droid Google Android smartphone, you'll notice its solid feel and heft - there's a lot going on behind the crisp, 3.7in…
Motorola has unveiled the successor to its Google Android-based Droid smartphone in the US - the Droid X. It's a superstar for multimedia playback and network…
The Razr i is the first fruit of Motorola's partnership with Intel. This smartphone touts performance from an Atom processor and an 'edge-to-edge' display all for a…
£345 inc VAT
Motorola's Moto G smartphone costs just £130 but offers great performance, features and build. Here's our full in-depth Moto G review.
£135 inc VAT
The Motorola Motozine ZN5 is part mobile phone, part digital camera.
£250 inc VAT
The Motorola Triumph raises the bar for pay as you go phones with a fast processor and sharp display.
£250 inc VAT
Motorola has become almost synonymous with the wildly-popular Razr, so we weren’t surprised to discover that this business phone, the Motorola Q9, takes its design…
£500 inc VAT
The Motorola Razr2 V8 manages to keep the critics happy, adding to the original Razr a more robust keypad, navigation that's far more straightforward than on many of…
The Motorola Q 9H - also known as the MOTO Q Global - targets the international traveller who wants to be productive and enjoy multimedia with a Windows Mobile…
£299 inc VAT
The Motorola Quench XT5 is a mid-range Android smartphone that brings with it a lot of features at a price that doesn't break the bank.
£229 inc VAT
The Motorola Milestone - Droid in the US - is a mobile phone that caused a big stir on arrival last year.
£449 inc VAT
The Motorola Milestone XT701 Android smartphone has many things in common with the original Milestone smartphone, but ditches the physical QWERTY keyboard. The…
£373 inc VAT
The Motorola Atrix is a Google Android 2.2 'Froyo' smartphone equipped with a 1GHz dual-core processor.
£499 inc VAT
The Motorola Defy is a very well-built Android 2.1 Eclair handset that, like the iPhone, packs in a 3.6in screen – only it’s half a centimetre smaller overall.…
£270 inc VAT
The Motorola Razr Maxx aims to offer the rare combination of high-end specifications and great battery life within one smartphone. Read our Razr Maxx review to find…
£399 inc VAT
The thin and elegant Motorola Droid Razr is smoking when it comes to data speeds and performance, but the short battery life is a disappointment.
The Motorola Photon 4G is a Google Android smartphone that adds support for on-device encryption to Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" and support more Exchange ActiveSync…
£490 inc VAT
The Motorola Defy+ remains the only option if you want an Android phone that will resist the elements.
£246 inc VAT
Motorola's Razr HD smartphone has been out in the US for a few months and now it's arrived in the UK. Here's our Motorola Razr HD review.
£400 inc VAT
After months of being on sale in the US, Motorola has brought the Moto X to the UK. But is it worth a look? Find out in our Moto X review.
£350 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet