More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Sony Ericsson is looking to take mobile gaming to the next level with the Xperia Play Android gaming smartphone.
£399 inc VAT
The idea behind Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini mobile phone is very much in-line with the Nokia N97 mini and the HTC HD mini mobile phones.
£249 inc VAT
If you had ever felt the need for a smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard that could also record 720p videos, then the Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro might just be the…
£289 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is an inexpensive, basic phone that has one great feature: 3G support.
£79 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Spiro is a basic slider phone with good looks and a penchant for playing music.
The Sony Xperia Go is a mid-range Android smartphone with extra dust resistance and an element of waterproofing. Here's our Sony Xperia Go review – UPDATED 7 AUG 2012
£250 inc VAT
The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model.
£349 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Sola is a solid, but not outstanding mid-range Android phone that's a little overpriced.
£345 inc VAT
The Xperia S is the flagship Android device for 'new' smartphone manufacturer Sony, who recently bought out its former partner Ericsson.
£429 inc VAT
Sony hasn't blown us away with its smartphones this year. The Sony Xperia T – also known as the new Bond Phone – is its new Android phone, pitched at the top end of…
£399 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia ZL is just your average high-end smartphone. Here's our Sony Xperia ZL review.
£450 inc VAT
Sony has joined the emerging phablet market with its Xperia Z Ultra. Check out our Sony Xperia Z Ultra review to find out more.
£599 inc VAT
We have been busy testing the new Sony Xperia M2 mid-range smartphone. Here's our Sony Xperia M2 review.
£229 inc VAT
Sony's latest smartphone is the Xperia T3 a budget phablet with thin design and mid-range specs. Read our full review of the Xperia T3 to find out more.
£245 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Naite (pronounces Nighty, apparently) is an entry-level 3G mobile phone with green credentials.
We reviewed the 3G Sony Ericsson P1i handset for two reasons: a Sony-branded business phone is a rarity, and it’s the first Sony Ericsson phone to work with…
Sony Ericsson's Yari is the first mobile handset to include motion-controlled gaming. Unfortunately, it's otherwise fairly unremarkable.
The Sony Ericsson T715 mobile phone is an inexpensive, entry-level slider handset that gets the job done without much fanfare.
£170 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is a mid-range Google Android smartphone, targeted at users who can't afford the premium Xperia X10 and find the Xperia X10 mini or mini…
The Sony Xperia M is a bulky but stylish budget Android phone. Can this cheap smartphone compete with the best at the bottom of the market? Read our Sony Xperia M…
£128 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's biggest and best phone yet but it's not for everyone
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: Apple's best iPhone yet
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- HTC Desire 500: a great mid-range smartphone with impressive specs and performance
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- BlackBerry Z30 - useful flagship BlackBerry smartphone that will suit business users
- Lumia 830: mid-priced 5in Windows smartphone offers good battery life, decent build and camera. But performance is poor
- iPhone 5C: Apple's cheap plastic iPhone now starts at £319 but still isn't worth it
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Asus ZenFone 5: Good-looking 5in smartphone is an all-rounder with a reasonable price tag
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Asus ZenFone 6: A good 6in phablet that surprised us with its £250 price tag