More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Samsung Omnia 7 is a Microsoft Windows Phone 7 smartphone featuring an impressive 4in Super AMOLED display. Updated, 31 March 2011
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Chat 335 (styled as Ch@t 335) is an entry-level smartphone. It's meant for users with a strong SMS habit who also want online connectivity without…
£96 inc VAT
The Samsung Nexus S smartphone - better known as the Google Nexus S - is a joint effort between Samsung and Google with some impressive features. Updated 22 March 2011
£550 inc VAT
Samsung is expanding its popular Galaxy smartphone range, and the latest addition is the Android-based Galaxy Pro. Here's our preview.
We got some hands on time with the Samsung Galaxy S 4G at the Mobile World Congress tradeshow in Barcelona - and we were impressed with Samsung's latest superfast but…
The Samsung Galaxy Apollo - also known as the Samsung Galaxy 580 - is a Google Android phone that doesn't skimp on too many features.
£190 inc VAT
The T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S line of super Google Android phones, also known as the Samsung Vibrant, enjoys stellar media features. Updated 6 December…
£439 inc VAT
The Samsung Monte S5620 might not be as exciting a phone as the latest iPhone or the latest Google Android super-phones but it’s an exciting phone nonetheless. After…
£180 inc VAT
The Samsung B3410 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that includes a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
£129 inc VAT
The Samsung GenoA C3510 mobile phone is inexpensive for a touchscreen handset.
£69 inc VAT
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a high fashion phone with a 5MP camera, Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 operating system and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, designed…
£599 inc VAT
Designed for users with an "active lifestyle", the basic Samsung E1130 mobile phone is ideal for tradespeople, or for use as a secondary, inexpensive phone. Samsung’s…
£44 inc VAT
Samsung's Corby line-up of phones offer good looks and decent UI all linked together by affordable price-tags. The Samsung CorbyTXT B3210 with its full qwerty…
£139 inc VAT
Samsung's first Bada phone has some impressive hardware, but a future of success for Bada phones remains unclear. Here's our hands-on review of the Samsung Wave.
The Samsung CorbyPRO B5310 is a reasonably priced touchscreen phone with a slide-out keyboard. It as an excellent purchase.
£200 inc VAT
The Samsung H1 touchscreen phone is less glamorous-looking than some of its black-cloaked counterparts (it comes in black if you prefer that to the silver we tested),…
On the surface, the Samsung Omnia II seems to be the Windows Mobile phone that fans have been waiting for.
£450 inc VAT
Targeted at young people interested in social networking while on the move, the Samsung S3653 Corby is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone.
The Samsung S7550 Blue Earth (unlocked GSM world phone) is the latest in a new batch of ecofriendly phones, including Samsung's own Reclaim handset.
Samsung's Omnia HD i8910 is a 3G smartphone capable of HD-sized video capture.
£97 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet