More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Motorola Defy is a very well-built Android 2.1 Eclair handset that, like the iPhone, packs in a 3.6in screen – only it’s half a centimetre smaller overall.…
£270 inc VAT
The Motorola Atrix is a Google Android 2.2 'Froyo' smartphone equipped with a 1GHz dual-core processor.
£499 inc VAT
The Motorola Flipout is without doubt the oddest-looking mobile phone we've come across in 2010.
£229 inc VAT
The Motorola Milestone XT701 Android smartphone has many things in common with the original Milestone smartphone, but ditches the physical QWERTY keyboard. The…
£373 inc VAT
Motorola has unveiled the successor to its Google Android-based Droid smartphone in the US - the Droid X. It's a superstar for multimedia playback and network…
The Motorola Backflip is certainly a very different looking Google Android smartphone, boasting what the company calls a "unique reverse-flip" design.
£389 inc VAT
The Motorola Quench mobile phone offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software.
The Motorola Cliq XT is the only MotoBlur phone that lacks a full QWERTY keyboard. We missed a physical keyboard, but the Cliq XT made up for its absence with the…
The Motorola Milestone - Droid in the US - is a mobile phone that caused a big stir on arrival last year.
£449 inc VAT
The Motorola Dext is its first smartphone to run on the Google Android mobile operating system. The 114x58x16.6mm phone has a flip-out Qwerty keyboard as well as a…
The first time you pick up the Motorola Droid Google Android smartphone, you'll notice its solid feel and heft - there's a lot going on behind the crisp, 3.7in…
The Motorola Motozine ZN5 is part mobile phone, part digital camera.
£250 inc VAT
The Motorola Rokr E8 is a mobile phone that excels at music playback, but usability issues plague it in other areas.
Billed as a successor to the hugely popular RAZR V8, the Motorola Z10 couldn't be further apart in looks from its sister.
The Motorola Q 9H - also known as the MOTO Q Global - targets the international traveller who wants to be productive and enjoy multimedia with a Windows Mobile…
£299 inc VAT
The Motorola Razr2 V8 manages to keep the critics happy, adding to the original Razr a more robust keypad, navigation that's far more straightforward than on many of…
Motorola has become almost synonymous with the wildly-popular Razr, so we weren’t surprised to discover that this business phone, the Motorola Q9, takes its design…
£500 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet