More Htc Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The HTC Desire Z smartphone boasts a slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs the latest 2.2 "Froyo" version of Google's Android operating system.
£429 inc VAT
The HTC Wildfire is a smaller, cheaper version of the HTC Desire mobile phone. The Wildfire's low-resolution display and occasional lag are down sides, but it is well…
£229 inc VAT
The HTC Desire Google Android smartphone has more been compared to Apple's iPhone 4 and, whilst the latter has been associated with long-queues outside Apple's…
£399 inc VAT
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2, and is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
£300 inc VAT
Featuring a superb, Apple-esque design, HTC's latest Android smartphone — the HTC Legend — is one of the sexiest looking mobile phones we've ever reviewed. The…
The HTC Smart mobile phone borrows many design cues from the Android operating system, but has basic features and lacks a third-party application store.
£179 inc VAT
The HTC HD2 is easily the best Windows Mobile handset we've tested.
The HTC Touch Diamond 2 is a good-looking Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional handset that's now available with the updated Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional OS.
£315 inc VAT
Let's just get this out of the way first: the HTC Touch HD2 is by far the best Windows Mobile smartphone we've tested. In fact, we'd go as far as saying there is…
£499 inc VAT
A more affordable version of HTC's Hero, the company's flagship Android smartphone, the HTC Tattoo includes most of the functionality of its bigger brother but has a…
£299 inc VAT
The HTC Hero smartphone takes the Google Android platform to new heights.
£412 inc VAT
The HTC Snap smartphone sports a thin profile, a stylish matte black finish and an excellent qwerty keyboard. It doesn't offer anything revolutionary, but it is a…
The T-Mobile MyTouch 3G is T-Mobile's second smartphone running Google's Android mobile operating system.
The slim, HTC-built T-Mobile Dash 3G packs essential features for heavy-duty messaging at a reasonable price.
The HTC Advantage X7510 is marketed as a ‘smart mobility' device and distinguishes itself from the WinMo pack by being neither a phone nor a laptop but offering some…
£799 inc VAT
HTC has come up with the first truly desirable Windows Mobile 6 smartphone - the HTC S740.
HTC has improved one of its newest smartphone models, the HTC Touch Pro2, with better software for the touchscreen and a tilt screen.
The T-Mobile Shadow has undergone a minor update over the first generation mobile phone handset that was first released over a year ago. The T-Mobile Shadow is a…
The HTC Touch HD more closely matches up to the iPhone 3G than other HTC smartphones because of its huge 3.8in screen, one of the biggest available on a smartphone.
To evaluate T-Mobile's new G1 wonderphone is inevitably a review of two halves: the handset hardware and its operating system software. (SEE ALSO: Google Android review).
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640: The Moto G of the Windows world, Microsoft proves just how well it can do budget phones
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4