The latest Samsung Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Samsung Z560 enables you to get online at the press of a key, with web pages loading very quickly.
Also known as the UpStage – Samsung's M260 is a two-faced iPhone fighter. There's no news yet as to when the Samsung M260 will arrive in the UK, but as PC Advisor's…
£79 inc VAT
With a 5Mp camera propping up its generous feature list, the Samsung G600 is automatically propelled into the Nokia N95's premier league.
The Samsung Q1 Ultra HSDPA is a great device if you just need to stay online while you're on the move, but it's not really equipped for anything more taxing.
£899 inc VAT
Samsung's F110 brings your iPod, fitness-training system and mobile phone together in one easily portable, hi-tech gadget.
Not yet available in the UK, the Samsung Instinct will appear familiar to anyone who's clapped eyes on the Apple iPhone. So everyone, then.
The sophisticated Samsung Omnia has just about everything you could want in a smartphone.
The Samsung Memoir smartphone has an impressive 8Mp camera and touch interface, but other aspects disappoint.
The Samsung Mondi is a phone, personal multimedia player, GPS device, and internet tablet, all packed into one svelte unit.
Described by Samsung as a "truly feminine handset", the Samsung UltraS S7350 mobile phone we tested was, predictably, pink.
Described by Samsung as the "world's first 12.1 megapixel cameraphone" the Pixon 12 combines an excellent camera with Samsung's TouchWIZ user interface, but potential…
£499 inc VAT
Samsung's Omnia HD i8910 is a 3G smartphone capable of HD-sized video capture.
£97 inc VAT
The Samsung S7550 Blue Earth (unlocked GSM world phone) is the latest in a new batch of ecofriendly phones, including Samsung's own Reclaim handset.
Targeted at young people interested in social networking while on the move, the Samsung S3653 Corby is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone.
On the surface, the Samsung Omnia II seems to be the Windows Mobile phone that fans have been waiting for.
£450 inc VAT
The Samsung H1 touchscreen phone is less glamorous-looking than some of its black-cloaked counterparts (it comes in black if you prefer that to the silver we tested),…
The Samsung CorbyPRO B5310 is a reasonably priced touchscreen phone with a slide-out keyboard. It as an excellent purchase.
£200 inc VAT
Samsung's first Bada phone has some impressive hardware, but a future of success for Bada phones remains unclear. Here's our hands-on review of the Samsung Wave.
Samsung's Corby line-up of phones offer good looks and decent UI all linked together by affordable price-tags. The Samsung CorbyTXT B3210 with its full qwerty…
£139 inc VAT
Designed for users with an "active lifestyle", the basic Samsung E1130 mobile phone is ideal for tradespeople, or for use as a secondary, inexpensive phone. Samsung’s…
£44 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640: The Moto G of the Windows world, Microsoft proves just how well it can do budget phones
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4