More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The BlackBerry Bold 9650 offers Wi-Fi and a lot more memory than previous RIM smartphone handsets.
£399 inc VAT
The beautifully built BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone could be a valiant attempt to attract buyers more accustomed to old-school texting via an alpha-numeric keypad.
£299 inc VAT
RIM has kitted out its entry-level BlackBerry Curve smartphone with 3G connectivity. The BlackBerry Curve 3G smartphone looks identical to the BlackBerry Curve 8520,…
£200 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 is RIM’s first touchscreen slider smartphone to carry the BlackBerry name.
The flip phone is a dying breed, but RIM is trying to bring it back with its latest mobile phone handset, the BlackBerry Style.
£66 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Bold 9780 looks identical to its Bold 9700 predecessor, but features more memory and the new BlackBerry 6 OS. A refreshed home screen, various software…
£325 inc VAT
Last year RIM introduced the BlackBerry Torch 9800, a touchscreen/QWERTY-keyboard hybrid. Almost exactly a year later, the BlackBerry Torch 9810 has arrived.
£459 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Bold 9900’s superb keyboard, fantastic design and great display make it without a doubt the best BlackBerry ever produced.
The Bold series gets a much needed facelift in design and extra power under the hood. The Bold 9900 holds a lot of promise.
£450 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Torch 9860 is, like most touchscreen smartphones these days, almost entirely screen
£378 inc VAT
The Bold 9790 is a business smartphone running Blackberry OS 7 featuring a touchscreen and a QWERTY keypad.
£399 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Curve 9320 is RIM's latest budget smartphone. It should come with a low price and its battery will last you over a full day, but it offers no real…
A cheap-and-cheerful BlackBerry smartphone, there's lot to like about the BlackBerry Curve 9320, although you do get what you pay for. Read our BlackBerry Curve 9320…
£150 inc VAT
BlackBerry, formally Research in Motion (RIM), is back with its new operating system, BlackBerry 10, and a new flagship smartphone, the BlackBerry Z10. Here's our…
£36 inc VAT
The BlackBerry Z10 is the first full touchscreen smartphone from the company formally known as RIM. One of its closest rivals is the Windows Phone 8 device the Nokia…
£36 inc VAT
The best Android phone is the Nexus 4. The best BlackBerry is the BlackBerry Z10. But how do they compare? Find out in our Nexus 4 vs BlackBerry Z10 smartphone…
£36 inc VAT
The Z10 is BlackBerry's first full touchscreen smartphone. One of its biggest rivals is Apple's iPhone 5. But which should you buy? Well, you'll find the answer in…
£36 inc VAT
We compare Samsung's Galaxy S4 Android phone with the best of BlackBerry, the BlackBerry Z10. Here's our Samsung Galaxy S4 vs BlackBerry Z10 smartphone comparison review.
£36 inc VAT
If you're after a BlackBerry 10 smartphone with a keyboard, and you're on a budget the Q5 is your best option. Or is it? Find out its worth in our BlackBerry Q5 review.
£315 inc VAT
A BlackBerry 10 phone with a physical qwerty keyboard, the BlackBerry Q10 is both a great BlackBerry and a mediocre smartphone. Here's our BlackBerry Q10 review.
£579 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet