The latest Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The ZTE Racer is a Google Android 2.1 smartphone handset that's actually small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It's lightweight too, not to mention sleek.
£99 inc VAT
ZTE is continuing to refresh its Blade series of budget smartphones. Here's our review of the ZTE Blade V.
£77 inc VAT
A quad-core smartphone with a 5in screen and 2000mAh battery sounds like an amazing deal at £89, but is all as it seems? Find out in our ZTE Blade L2 budget…
£89 inc VAT
The ZTE Kis 3 is a smartphone which could be yours for less than £50. Read our review to find out if you should buy it though.
£39 inc VAT
ZTE's latest addition to the Blade family is the Blade 3, but does this £79 Android smartphone have anything to offer beyond a budget price? Read our ZTE Blade 3…
£79 inc VAT
The ZTE Grand X is the Chinese company's flagship own-brand Google Android phone, and taking Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
£200 inc VAT
The ZTE Open C is a £60 smartphone aimed at those on a tight budget upgrading from a feature phone. It runs the new Firefox OS, based on HTML 5. Find out how it…
£60 inc VAT
ZTE's offering at CES 2013 is the Grand S, another flagship 5in Full HD smartphone. We’ve taken a look at the Grand S so here’s our hands-on review.
We spent some time with the ZTE Grand Memo at MWC 2013. Here's our ZTE Grand Memo hands-on review.
£500 inc VAT
ZTE has launched a new high-end big screen Android smartphone at CES 2014 in Las Vegas. Read our ZTE Grand S 2 hands-on review to find out more.
£450 inc VAT
ZTE's new Star II smartphone was on display at CES 2015 in Las Vegas, giving us a chance to spend some time with it and give its voice control features a try. Find…
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- HTC Desire 620: Mid-range smartphone gives Moto G a run for its money
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough