The latest Nokia Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Even the cheapest smartphones aren't cheap enough for some people. Here we show you how to get a free phone in our Nokia 105 review.
What's the difference between the Lumia 535, Lumia 530 and Lumia 520? We explore the differences and similarities in our Lumia 535 vs 530 vs 520 comparison.
£90 inc VAT
Microsoft is marketing its Lumia 735 as the ultimate smartphone for taking selfies, but before the Windows Phone even went on sale HTC one-upped it with the 13Mp…
£189 inc VAT
Perhaps the most 'fun' smartphone in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up - this is, after all, the phone codenamed Superman - the Lumia 735 has loads to offer not only fans of…
£189 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 830 has arrived, but how does it compare to its predecessor, the Nokia Lumia 820? We investigate.
£400 inc VAT
The Lumia 530 is Nokia and Microsoft's latest cheap smartphone. It is good in parts, poor in others. Here's our Nokia Lumia 530 review, with Lumia 530 benchmarks,…
£60 inc VAT
Take a look at the spec sheet and you might think the Lumia 530 is a reasonable upgrade to the popular 520. Look again, though, as we explain why you might be better…
£90 inc VAT
The Lumia 630 is the first Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone we've seen, and it appears a bargain at just £129. Here's our review of the Nokia Lumia 630.
£129 inc VAT
Nokia has announced the Lumia 530 which sets its sights on the Motorola Moto G. Can it become the best budget smartphone? Read our Moto G vs Lumia 530 to see how they…
£90 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 930 introduces Windows Phone 8.1 to the high-end smartphone market so here's our in-depth review.
£435 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 1320 is a large-screen Windows Phone with mid-range specs and a mid-range price. The Lumia 1320 will make a good purchase for first-time smartphone…
£238 inc VAT
The Lumia 520 has been a hit for Nokia and Windows Phone. This sub-£100 budget smartphone offers good features and build, and is easy to use. Here's our updated Lumia…
£103 inc VAT
The Nokia X is the firm's first Android smartphone at it will launch at less than £100. Read our hands-on review of the Nokia X to see what Nokia has done to Android.
£89 inc VAT
The Nokia XL smartphone is a 5-inch device running a ridiculously customised version of Google Android. We spent some time with the new smartphone at MWC 2014, here's…
£89 inc VAT
Nokia is launching new Windows Phone devices on a regular basis and the Lumia 1520 is its latest and biggest yet. Here's our Nokia Lumia 1520 review.
£550 inc VAT
The Nokia Asha 503 is a phone that runs its own OS and is aimed at the budget end of the smartphone market. Read our Nokia Asha 503 review to find out what it's like.
£69 inc VAT
Adding to the already large family of Lumia smartphones, Nokia has introduced the budget Lumia 625. Here's our Nokia Lumia 625 review.
£189 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is the Finnish firm's latest and greatest Windows smartphone with a 41-megapixel camera. Here's our Nokia Lumia 1020 review. UPDATED: 23rd…
£600 inc VAT
Bucking Nokia’s own recent trend is the Lumia 925, the first grown-up-looking smartphone from Microsoft’s dedicated Windows phone manufacturer. Here's our Nokia Lumia…
£450 inc VAT
The Nokia Lumia 620 is a cheap way to get your hands on a Windows Phone 8 device. Read our Nokia Lumia 620 review to find out more.
£150 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: a fine smartphone but too big for some people
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: still a great smartphone, especially if you want a smaller screen
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640: The Moto G of the Windows world, Microsoft proves just how well it can do budget phones
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4