More Smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The LG Optimus GT540 is a Google Android phone aimed at first-time smartphone buyers. Possessing a stylish design and capable of DivX and Xvid video playback, the LG…
£199 inc VAT
LG’s Cookie phones have done well for themselves around the world on account of their reasonable performance coupled with a light price-tag. The LG Cookie Fresh GS290…
£99 inc VAT
The LG GS500 Cookie Plus smartphone is a slight update to the GS290 Cookie Fresh with updates to the design and camera and inclusion of 3G support. The LG GS500…
£299 inc VAT
We aren’t convinced that 3D has a place in the smartphone world, although we do appreciate the way LG offers more than just 3D photo and video capture.
£358 inc VAT
Curved screen TV too big? We test out the LG G Flex curved screen smartphone with a full in-depth review.
£499 inc VAT
The LG GD900 Crystal was one of the most awaited phones of the year owing to its unique transparent design. The Crystal certainly looks great and is packed with…
£349 inc VAT
Boasting 3G connectivity, a full touch-screen interface and 2GB of built-in memory, the LG GD910 watch phone is surprisingly intuitive to use for such a small device,…
£500 inc VAT
The LG GW525 is a mobile phone with a great keyboard, decent music playback and a responsive touchscreen.
£190 inc VAT
Boasting a 5Mp camera, Wi-Fi, 7.2Mbps HSDPA connectivity and an FM radio, you could be forgiven for thinking LG's latest flagship handset, the LG GD880 Mini, is a…
£399 inc VAT
Like many smartphone makers, LG has made a mini version of its flagship smartphone. Read our full review of the LG G2 mini.
£220 inc VAT
The LG Optimus L7 is the premium option within the Korean firm's L-Style range of smartphones. The L7 is the largest and has the best listed specification of the…
£250 inc VAT
With an extremely wide screen aspect ratio of 4:3, the LG Optimus Vu is definitely a contender for the oddest phone of 2012.
£347 inc VAT
The LG L3 is a cheap Android smartphone, but does that make it a bargain? Read our LG L3 review to find out.
£120 inc VAT
The LG Lotus phone has a striking design, but you can find a similar model for less.
£100 inc VAT
The LG Optimus G may well be the fastest smartphone with the most brilliant display available in the coming months. Here's our hands-on LG Optimus G review.
£200 inc VAT
LG has announced a raft of new smartphones at MWC this year and the first to hit the UK will be the Optimus L5 2 and Optimus L3 2. Read our LG Optimus L5 2 and…
LG has never made any really significant waves in the smartphone market (excluding the Nexus 4), but it aims to change this with the new LG G2. It will take on the…
£399 inc VAT
We got to spend some time with the top specced new L Series smartphones at MWC 2104. Here's our LG L90 hands-on review.
£250 inc VAT
A phablet with a 5.9in display that LG has managed to make sleek, stylish and lightweight. Find out more about the new LG G Pro 2 in our hands-on review.
The LG Optimus L7 2 is a bit of a strange smartphone in terms of its spec and the market it is aimed at. Read our LG Optimus L7 2 hands-on review to find out more…
£300 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Apple iPhone 6: a bigger screen makes this the best iPhone ever, but it's not the best smartphone you can buy
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's biggest and best phone yet but it's not for everyone
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- iPhone 5S: Apple's best iPhone yet
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 930: The best Windows Phone smartphone you can buy
- Nokia Lumia 735: The ultimate Windows selfie phone is more fun than any other in Nokia's 2014 Lumia line-up
- HTC Desire 500: a great mid-range smartphone with impressive specs and performance
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone gets better and bigger
- Nokia Lumia 1320: large-screen Windows Phone a great deal for first-time buyers
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows phone offers high-end performance at a decent price
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Lumia 520: budget smartphone offers good features and build for less than £100
- BlackBerry Z30 - useful flagship BlackBerry smartphone that will suit business users
- Lumia 830: mid-priced 5in Windows smartphone offers good battery life, decent build and camera. But performance is poor
- iPhone 5C: Apple's cheap plastic iPhone now starts at £319 but still isn't worth it
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Asus ZenFone 5: Good-looking 5in smartphone is an all-rounder with a reasonable price tag
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Asus ZenFone 6: A good 6in phablet that surprised us with its £250 price tag