The latest Fitbit Smartwatch reviews at PC Advisor. Smartwatch user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Fitbit Charge takes over from the Fitbit Force, marking a step up from the Flex and other competing wristbands. Here's our Fitbit Charge review.
£99 inc VAT
Hands on with the Fitbit Surge – an heart-rate monitor and activity tracker with all the bells and whistles for the serious sports and fitness enthusiast.
£199 inc VAT
The Fitbit Charge HR is an enhanced version of the Fitbit Charge activity tracker wristband, that adds continuous heart-rate monitoring alongside the many other…
£119 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G Watch R: Better than the Moto 360 but more expensive
- Motorola Moto 360: Not perfect but the best smartwatch you can buy right now
- Sony SmartWatch 3: a good but not great Android Wear watch
- Asus ZenWatch Review: It does the job but could be so much better
- LG G Watch: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far
- Pebble Steel smartwatch: Pebble is a good alternative to Android Wear and other rivals
- Sony SmartWatch 2: The best smart watch to date
- Samsung Gear 2 Neo: Tizen smartwatch is impressive and good value for money
- Martian Notifier: The smartwatch which doesn't look like one
- Samsung Gear 2: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive
- Samsung Galaxy Gear: can this smartwatch replace your smartphone?
- Microsoft Band: useful features make Microsoft Band a worthy rival to Apple Watch and Android Wear... clunky design makes it unlovable
- Sony SmartWatch
- LG Lifeband Touch hands-on: a smartwatch that is also an excellent activity tracker
- Cookoo smartwatch