Security software reviews
The latest Systems Security software reviews at PC Advisor. Security software user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
If you want to lock a window (as opposed to the whole PC), WinLock 1.36 is free software that will do the job. Here's our WinLock review.
Roboform2Go is a convenient, secure way of storing all your user names and passwords without resorting to a one-phrase-fits-all approach. Read our Siber Systems…
£26 inc VAT
Data Destroyer Disk Wipe writes over data to fully erase the contents of a hard drive.
£11 inc VAT
RoboForm 6 is a password manager for Windows that is also available for most smartphones.
£22 inc VAT
RoboForm Online adds a useful online synchronisation feature - plus anywhere access via a website - to the popular RoboForm password-management software.
If you're looking for a very simple way to protect the privacy of your email communications, look no further than Easy Email Encryption Lite.
£11 inc VAT
Siber Systems RoboForm is a great tool for storing usernames, passwords and other data you regularly need to submit to e-commerce or members-only websites.
£15 inc VAT
The DESlock+ system uses software and USB hardware keys to protect your sensitive data from prying eyes, and operates much like a physical lock and key.
£118 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Symantec Norton Security with Backup: best-known antivirus vendor proves it's still one of the best
- Bitdefender Internet Security 2015: one of the best antivirus software programs you can buy - excellent protection and few false positives
- Bitdefender Total Security 2015: One of the best PC and laptop internet security suites for 2015
- Trend Micro Internet Security 2015: 20 percent cheaper than its rivals and still offers top antivirus protection
- Qihoo 360 Internet Security - a free internet security suite with good results
- Bullguard Internet Security - full-featured security software offers robust protection
- Kaspersky Total Security 2015: dependable virus protection for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac in one package
- G-Data Internet Security 2015: good-value security suite and antivirus offers adequate protection
- Symantec Norton 360: a new and impressive internet security suite
- G Data TotalProtection 2014 - full-featured security software offers excellent protection
- F-Secure Safe: multi-platform security at a good price
- eScan Total Security Suite 14: a quick and good value internet security suite for PC, Mac and Android
- Panda Global Protection 2015: good protection for Windows PCs, laptops, Macs, smartphones and tablets
- Avira Internet Security Suite 2015: antivirus and security software offfers solid performance and lots of features, but no backup
- Webroot Internet Security Plus 2015: Antivirus software scans fast and causes little disruption
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete - protect up to five devices on Windows, OS X, iOS and Android
- ESET Smart Security: efficient antivirus and internet security suite will protect your PC but not slow it down - it's just a little light on features
- AhnLab Internet Security
- Avast Premier 2015: the same great protection as Avast's free antivirus, but this paid for security software feels slightly over priced