Security software reviews
The latest Security software reviews at PC Advisor. Security software user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Panda Global Protection 2015 internet security suite will be a good option for those who need to protect a range of different devices from Windows PCs and…
£60 inc VAT
Panda Global Protection 2014 is very easy to set up and use and offers good coverage of the key malware threats, using cloud support for database and backup. Read our…
£64 inc VAT
Keeper covers the basics in password management, but it's not as cheap or as easy to use as it should be. Here's our Keeper 6 review.
£7 inc VAT
Panda Global Protection 2013 is a reasonably comprehensive protection tool for one or more PCs in a home or small-business environment. Read our review to find out more.
£370 inc VAT
MYAndroid Protection Antivirus is solid app that will protect your Android device well, however it's painfully slow to run and has issues with setup - UPDATED 27…
£3 inc VAT
BluePoint Antivirus Free is an anti-virus app for Android devices, promising a rich user experience with vastly superior detection capabilities. The lab tests tell a…
Panda Internet Security 2012 offers good protection without clobbering your PC's speed.
£50 inc VAT
Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 does a lot right: it's effective at detecting and blocking malware, and disinfecting your PC, but some speed issues bring its rank down.
£30 inc VAT
Panda's pricey Panda Internet Security 2011 suite offers very good protection. Its 99.8 percent detection rate for known malware was the best of all 13 security…
£40 inc VAT
Security Shield 2010 combines products from two vendors to create an internet security suites. The suite incorporates antivirus, antispam and antispyware tools, a…
£18 inc VAT
Panda Internet Security 2010 includes all the basic features, plus some extras such as 2GB of online backup and the ability to protect USB devices. Despite its wealth…
£32 inc VAT
Panda Antivirus Pro 2010 ranks fifth in our current round-up of 11 stand-alone antivirus apps. It was buoyed by positives such as strong traditional malware…
£21 inc VAT
Among all of the free antivirus software we've tested recently, Panda Cloud Antivirus was the best app at blocking known malware.
Panda Internet Security 2009 covers all the bases with its features, and it scans quickly, but it lags behind some rivals at malware detection. Updated, 16 June 2009.
£43 inc VAT
SecuriKey might not stop your computer from being stolen. But this hardware-software combo from GT Security will keep the data on your machine safe.
£105 inc VAT
Panda Internet Security 2008 adds a number of interesting programs to the mix, from Wi-Fi access detection to backup and optimisation utilities.
£43 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Symantec Norton Security with Backup: best-known antivirus vendor proves it's still one of the best
- Bitdefender Total Security 2015: One of the best PC and laptop internet security suites for 2015
- Trend Micro Internet Security 2015: 20 percent cheaper than its rivals and still offers top antivirus protection
- Qihoo 360 Internet Security - a free internet security suite with good results
- Bullguard Internet Security - full-featured security software offers robust protection
- Kaspersky Total Security 2015: dependable virus protection for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac in one package
- G-Data Internet Security 2015: good-value security suite and antivirus offers adequate protection
- Symantec Norton 360: a new and impressive internet security suite
- G Data TotalProtection 2014 - full-featured security software offers excellent protection
- F-Secure Safe: multi-platform security at a good price
- eScan Total Security Suite 14: a quick and good value internet security suite for PC, Mac and Android
- Panda Global Protection 2015: good protection for Windows PCs, laptops, Macs, smartphones and tablets
- Avira Internet Security Suite 2015: antivirus and security software offfers solid performance and lots of features, but no backup
- Webroot Internet Security Plus 2015: Antivirus software scans fast and causes little disruption
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete - protect up to five devices on Windows, OS X, iOS and Android
- ESET Smart Security: efficient antivirus and internet security suite will protect your PC but not slow it down - it's just a little light on features
- AhnLab Internet Security