More Printer reviews at PC Advisor. More Printer user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Hp (118 reviews)
- Canon (113 reviews)
- Epson (61 reviews)
- Brother (58 reviews)
- Lexmark (48 reviews)
- Dell (30 reviews)
- Samsung (27 reviews)
- Xerox (26 reviews)
- Kodak (20 reviews)
- Oki (16 reviews)
- Kyocera (14 reviews)
- Konica (12 reviews)
- Minolta (12 reviews)
- Ricoh (5 reviews)
- Panasonic (2 reviews)
- Polaroid (2 reviews)
- Sony (2 reviews)
- Advent (1 reviews)
- Agfa (1 reviews)
- Alaris (1 reviews)
- Computers (1 reviews)
- Currys (1 reviews)
- Fuji (1 reviews)
- Lomond (1 reviews)
- Mitsubishi (1 reviews)
- Pantum (1 reviews)
- Primera (1 reviews)
- Tallygenicom (1 reviews)
The Brother DCP-J140W is the company's cheapest to buy inkjet multifunction printer so far, at around £54.
£54 inc VAT
The Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500 is a powerful inkjet printer that muscles in on the business market.
£359 inc VAT
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dw is an office laser multifunction printer that offers great output and paper handling. But as our HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color…
£569 inc VAT
If you're operating a medium or large size company, consider the Dell C3765dnf for a sturdy multifunction colour laser printer where speed of production is a high…
£839 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MX715 follows hot on the heels of Canon’s MX515 multi-function inkjet printer – a faster and bulked-up model with higher print resolution.
£160 inc VAT
The Brother HL-5450DN is a fast and functional mono laser printer that means business.
£283 inc VAT
Outstanding speed and output quality highlight the Lexmark C748de - a high-capacity, 1200-dpi colour laser printer. Here's our Lexmark C748de review.
£1,046 inc VAT
The Dell B1260dn is a budget mono laser printer with reasonable print speeds but slightly less reasonable running costs.
£131 inc VAT
The HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer is a midpriced consumer-level colour inkjet multifunction printer with a good set of features for light-volume home or…
£109 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MG3250 is an affordable home printer with handy duplex option. Read our full review to find out more.
£69 inc VAT
The Brother MFC-8520DN is a solidly built mono laser printer for businesses, with decently low running costs.
£462 inc VAT
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 is a well-featured printer that has strong specifications for use in the office. Read our full review to find out more.
£265 inc VAT
The Kodak Hero 2.2 was all set to be Kodak's entry-level all-in-one printer. Read our Kodak Hero 2.2 review to find out what might have been...
£99 inc VAT
A compact all-in-one, the Kodak Hero 4.2 was to have been an office printer for the Instagram generation. Our Kodak Hero 4.2 review looks at what might have been...
£150 inc VAT
The Brother HL-6180DW mono laser printer boasts cheap toner, a 600-sheet standard input capacity, and sturdy construction. Find out more in our Brother HL-6180DW review.
£350 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MG2250 is an inexpensive multifunction printer that offers decent value. Here's our Canon Pixma MG2250 review.
£50 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MX895 is a multifunctional printer that has it all, in terms of features. Here's our Canon Pixma MX895 review.
£200 inc VAT
The Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD is a well-featured multifunctional printer that produces good-looking results. Here's our Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD review.
£200 inc VAT
The HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One is an inexpensive multifunction printer with a strong feature set. Here's our HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One review.
£90 inc VAT
The HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer is a well-rounded machine for a busy home or small office. HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One review. Update, October 10 2012.
£170 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw - versatile multifunction printer great value for business
- Epson Ecotank L555 - Epson Ecotank printers offer a real breakthrough in the cost of printing
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW: An inkjet printer that's all things to all users, with superb performance and good running costs
- Brother HL-L9200CDWT: a speedy and sturdy colour printer that churns out good volume and quality
- HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw: affordable colour laser printer for small businesses and home workers provides excellent text quality and business graphics
- Samsung Xpress M2835DW: the best mono laser printer for your business
- Kyocera ECOSYS P6030cdn: colour laser printer offers volume, value, speed and quality
- Lexmark CS410dn: colour laser printer is a sturdy page churner that can slip to high quality colour for the odd big splash
- Canon Pixma iP8750: A3+ inkjet printer that serious photographers and illustrators have been waiting for
- Kyocera Ecosys M2030dn: mono multifunction laser printer that concentrates on speed of production and cost efficiency
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx
- Samsung Xpress M2875FW: a mono multifunction laser printer that offers fast speeds, decent quality and cost savings
- Kyocera Mita FS-1320D