More Printer reviews at PC Advisor. More Printer user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Hp (118 reviews)
- Canon (113 reviews)
- Epson (61 reviews)
- Brother (58 reviews)
- Lexmark (48 reviews)
- Dell (30 reviews)
- Samsung (27 reviews)
- Xerox (26 reviews)
- Kodak (20 reviews)
- Oki (16 reviews)
- Kyocera (14 reviews)
- Konica (12 reviews)
- Minolta (12 reviews)
- Ricoh (5 reviews)
- Panasonic (2 reviews)
- Polaroid (2 reviews)
- Sony (2 reviews)
- Advent (1 reviews)
- Agfa (1 reviews)
- Alaris (1 reviews)
- Computers (1 reviews)
- Currys (1 reviews)
- Fuji (1 reviews)
- Lomond (1 reviews)
- Mitsubishi (1 reviews)
- Pantum (1 reviews)
- Primera (1 reviews)
- Tallygenicom (1 reviews)
A compact all-in-one, the Kodak Hero 4.2 was to have been an office printer for the Instagram generation. Our Kodak Hero 4.2 review looks at what might have been...
£150 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MX895 is a multifunctional printer that has it all, in terms of features. Here's our Canon Pixma MX895 review.
£200 inc VAT
A high end all-in-one printer, scanner and copier, we put the Kodak Hero 9.1 to the test.
£199 inc VAT
Canon's PIXMA iX6550 inkjet printer doesn't have a scanner, copier, automatic document feeder, auto-duplex or any other complicated circuitry to confuse you — all it…
£164 inc VAT
The Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500 is a powerful inkjet printer that muscles in on the business market.
£359 inc VAT
The highly designed HP Envy 114 is an all-in-one printer and scanner with AirPrint support for iOS.
£249 inc VAT
HP OfficeJet 150 is a multifunction printer that you can take with you. Read our HP OfficeJet 150 review to find out more.
£269 inc VAT
The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4595 DNF is a cheap-to-run colour inkjet printer for business, versed in professional print languages.
£380 inc VAT
Kodak's latest budget all-in-one printer, the Kodak ESP 3.2 offers touchscreen technology and cloud connectivity at a lower price point. Read our exclusive Kodak ESP…
£79 inc VAT
Kodak's brand new budget inkjet printer, the Kodak ESP 1.2 has fewer buttons and improved network printing, but retains its predecessor's cost-effective nature. Read…
£69 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MX435 isn’t the fastest printer around, but its speed and quality are still good for a printer costing less than £80.
£79 inc VAT
Kodak's Office Hero combines copying, scanning, faxing and printing in an all round package.
£169 inc VAT
The bulky Pro715 provides a 50-sheet document feeder and a wide range of office-friendly features.
£199 inc VAT
HP's LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451nw is a workgroup printer that produces strong and fast output.
£300 inc VAT
Xerox ColorQube printers, including the Xerox ColorQube 8570DN, are unique in using solid-ink supplies rather than liquid ink or powdered toner – UPDATED 28 FEB 2012
£649 inc VAT
The HP Photosmart 5510 is a budget multifunction inkjet printer with Apple AirPrint capabilities.
£79 inc VAT
The Xerox Phaser 7800 is a A3 colour laser printer, designed for pros that offers superb output, but it's compromised by odd behaviour.
£4,717 inc VAT
HP TopShot LaserJet 200 won’t stun you with its print quality but it’s by no means a poor printer either.
£299 inc VAT
The Pantum P2050 is the first printer from new brand Pantum of China, part of a company that has long been selling cheap consumables for other brands' printers.
£60 inc VAT
The Xerox WorkCentre 6605DN is a fast and well-featured colour multifunction laser printer.
£720 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw - versatile multifunction printer great value for business
- Epson Ecotank L555 - Epson Ecotank printers offer a real breakthrough in the cost of printing
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW: An inkjet printer that's all things to all users, with superb performance and good running costs
- Brother HL-L9200CDWT: a speedy and sturdy colour printer that churns out good volume and quality
- HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw: affordable colour laser printer for small businesses and home workers provides excellent text quality and business graphics
- Samsung Xpress M2835DW: the best mono laser printer for your business
- Kyocera ECOSYS P6030cdn: colour laser printer offers volume, value, speed and quality
- Lexmark CS410dn: colour laser printer is a sturdy page churner that can slip to high quality colour for the odd big splash
- Canon Pixma iP8750: A3+ inkjet printer that serious photographers and illustrators have been waiting for
- Kyocera Ecosys M2030dn: mono multifunction laser printer that concentrates on speed of production and cost efficiency
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx
- Samsung Xpress M2875FW: a mono multifunction laser printer that offers fast speeds, decent quality and cost savings
- Kyocera Mita FS-1320D