The latest Printer reviews at PC Advisor. Printer user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Oki C110 is a straightforward, affordable colour laser printer.
£120 inc VAT
Oki printers use an array of LEDs instead of a moving laser beam to create a printed page. But its B4400n monochrome LED printer has more to it than this technical…
£228 inc VAT
The OKI C9650N is a large format colour laser printer marketed as a one-stop solution for in-house printing of both business documents and artwork.
£2,100 inc VAT
With a four figure price tag and A3 as well as A4 output, the Oki C8800n is in a different league to the other models here. At 40kg - which is heavy enough to need…
£1,340 inc VAT
The Oki C610dtn colour LED printer is one of the better-balanced office printer models we've seen recently.
£709 inc VAT
Despite being the cheapest of Oki's new C5750 and C5950 business colour laser printers, the Oki C5750n comes with a fairly significant £575 asking price. However,…
£575 inc VAT
Oki's B6500n is designed to be a workhorse. If only it weren't hampered by design problems.
£625 inc VAT
For a colour laser printer, anything approaching the £300 mark counts as relatively expensive. The Oki C3300 justifies its £280 price tag with full network facilities.
£280 inc VAT
The Oki MC361 is a colour laser printer and multifunction device for business use, placing functionality ahead of modern features.
£595 inc VAT
The Oki B710dn monochrome laser printer should take to a large, busy office like a fish to water. Priced at £450, it's built like a tank, it has a tremendous…
£403 inc VAT
The Oki Printing Solutions C3400n is a low-end model in Oki's family of networked colour laser printers.
£349 inc VAT
The Oki C530dn is a colour laser printer with outstanding running costs.
£410 inc VAT
The Oki MC360 colour laser multifunction printer arrives in the low-cost end of the category, offering better-than-average speed.
£499 inc VAT
The Oki MC561 colour laser printer/scanner/copier/fax is fast, fully equipped and affordable.
£648 inc VAT
The Oki C330dn colour LED printer (a laser-like technology) is competitively priced for small offices or small workgroups. Compared with other colour laser and LED…
£402 inc VAT
The Oki MC560 colour LED multifunction printer (similar to a colour laser MFP) has inexpensive toner and generates great-looking text pages.
£620 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw - versatile multifunction printer great value for business
- Epson Ecotank L555 - Epson Ecotank printers offer a real breakthrough in the cost of printing
- Brother HL-L9200CDWT: a speedy and sturdy colour printer that churns out good volume and quality
- HP OfficeJet Pro X551dw
- Samsung Xpress M2835DW: the best mono laser printer for your business
- Kyocera ECOSYS P6030cdn: colour laser printer offers volume, value, speed and quality
- Lexmark CS410dn: colour laser printer is a sturdy page churner that can slip to high quality colour for the odd big splash
- Canon Pixma iP8750: A3+ inkjet printer that serious photographers and illustrators have been waiting for
- Kyocera Ecosys M2030dn: mono multifunction laser printer that concentrates on speed of production and cost efficiency
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx
- Samsung Xpress M2875FW: a mono multifunction laser printer that offers fast speeds, decent quality and cost savings
- Kyocera Mita FS-1320D