More Printer reviews at PC Advisor. More Printer user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Hp (118 reviews)
- Canon (113 reviews)
- Epson (61 reviews)
- Brother (58 reviews)
- Lexmark (48 reviews)
- Dell (30 reviews)
- Samsung (27 reviews)
- Xerox (26 reviews)
- Kodak (20 reviews)
- Oki (16 reviews)
- Kyocera (14 reviews)
- Konica (12 reviews)
- Minolta (12 reviews)
- Ricoh (5 reviews)
- Panasonic (2 reviews)
- Polaroid (2 reviews)
- Sony (2 reviews)
- Advent (1 reviews)
- Agfa (1 reviews)
- Alaris (1 reviews)
- Computers (1 reviews)
- Currys (1 reviews)
- Fuji (1 reviews)
- Lomond (1 reviews)
- Mitsubishi (1 reviews)
- Pantum (1 reviews)
- Primera (1 reviews)
- Tallygenicom (1 reviews)
The Canon PIXMA iP8750 is an A3+ inkjet printer that serious photographers and illustrators have been waiting for. Here's our Canon Pixma iP8750 review.
£349 inc VAT
The Brother MFC-J870DW has a host of excellent features including optical-disc direct printing and touchscreen controls. Here's our Brother MFC-J870DW review.
£174 inc VAT
Big on volume, swift on speed and high on quality, the Xerox Phaser 4622 mono laser printer is an obvious choice for small to medium businesses. Here's our Xerox…
£892 inc VAT
The Canon SELPHY CP910 is a compact photo printer with wireless connectivity. It fits in your bag and lets you print photos direct from your iPhone, Android or…
£99 inc VAT
Business inkjets may still be slower than lasers, but if you want to print images and photos, they're hard to beat. Here's our Canon Maxify MB2050 review.
£159 inc VAT
Need an affordable printer that will mostly print on A4 but occasionally be called upon for larger A3 copies? Here's our Brother MFC-J4420DW review, which might just…
£155 inc VAT
Canon's MFD are ever-reliable, and the MX535 is very much a device that aims at excellence in all of its facilities, rather than merely concentrating on the printing.…
£90 inc VAT
For larger businesses needing to convert capacious A3 bundles, the Canon DR-M1060 is an A3 scanner that offers a mix of price and performance that's simply unmatched…
£1,700 inc VAT
The Lexmark CS410dn is a colour laser printer that does everything well, without excelling at anything. Here's our Lexmark CS410dn review.
£268 inc VAT
The simple-to-use Kodak Scanmate i1150 will suit businesses that require lots of fast and flawless scanning. Here's our Kodak Scanmate i1150 review.
£410 inc VAT
Epson Ecotank printers turn the traditional printer business on its head, with a higher initial purchase price for the printer but much lower costs for ink. And going…
£329 inc VAT
An affordable colour laser printer for small businesses and home workers, here's our HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw review.
£258 inc VAT
The Dell 5130cdn colour laser printer aims high - and on nearly all counts, it succeeds.
£939 inc VAT
Low-priced printers are nothing new – even if the Canon Pixma iP2600's £35 price tag is pretty special.
£35 inc VAT
HP's Photosmart A536 Compact Photo Printer is inexpensive, easy to use, and light enough to take anywhere.
£59 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MP610 is similar to last year's acclaimed MP600 multifunction printer copier scanner, except the addition of a Dual Gamut Processing Technology…
£139 inc VAT
HP’s good-value A626 boasts touchscreen operation with its supplied plastic stylus, plus the ability to produce both 6x4in and 5x7in prints.
£120 inc VAT
Samsung follows its affordable ML-915 mono laser printer with the Samsung SCX-4600 multifunction printer and scanner
£108 inc VAT
The Samsung ML-1915 might not offer colour, but with a price of £75, it's every bit as eye-catching as the colour Oki C110 at £115 that impressed us last month. For…
£75 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MX7600 is fast and extremely capable multifunction colour inkjet printer with some interesting features.
£329 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw - versatile multifunction printer great value for business
- Epson Ecotank L555 - Epson Ecotank printers offer a real breakthrough in the cost of printing
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW: An inkjet printer that's all things to all users, with superb performance and good running costs
- Brother HL-L9200CDWT: a speedy and sturdy colour printer that churns out good volume and quality
- HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw: affordable colour laser printer for small businesses and home workers provides excellent text quality and business graphics
- Samsung Xpress M2835DW: the best mono laser printer for your business
- Kyocera ECOSYS P6030cdn: colour laser printer offers volume, value, speed and quality
- Lexmark CS410dn: colour laser printer is a sturdy page churner that can slip to high quality colour for the odd big splash
- Canon Pixma iP8750: A3+ inkjet printer that serious photographers and illustrators have been waiting for
- Kyocera Ecosys M2030dn: mono multifunction laser printer that concentrates on speed of production and cost efficiency
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx
- Samsung Xpress M2875FW: a mono multifunction laser printer that offers fast speeds, decent quality and cost savings
- Kyocera Mita FS-1320D