More Printer reviews at PC Advisor. More Printer user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Hp (118 reviews)
- Canon (113 reviews)
- Epson (61 reviews)
- Brother (58 reviews)
- Lexmark (48 reviews)
- Dell (30 reviews)
- Samsung (27 reviews)
- Xerox (26 reviews)
- Kodak (20 reviews)
- Oki (16 reviews)
- Kyocera (14 reviews)
- Konica (12 reviews)
- Minolta (12 reviews)
- Ricoh (5 reviews)
- Panasonic (2 reviews)
- Polaroid (2 reviews)
- Sony (2 reviews)
- Advent (1 reviews)
- Agfa (1 reviews)
- Alaris (1 reviews)
- Computers (1 reviews)
- Currys (1 reviews)
- Fuji (1 reviews)
- Lomond (1 reviews)
- Mitsubishi (1 reviews)
- Pantum (1 reviews)
- Primera (1 reviews)
- Tallygenicom (1 reviews)
The HP Photosmart C8180 is a colour inkjet multifunction printer that's designed to be a one-stop photo-processing shop rather than an office workhorse. Its wealth of…
£276 inc VAT
The Dell 948 All-in-One is a colour inkjet multifunction printer that offers good performance and features for a low price - as many others do. But this model has a…
£69 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MX700 colour inkjet multifunction printer offers strong overall performance for a comfortably midrange price.
£199 inc VAT
The Kodak Easyshare 5500 All-In-One's poky speed and a high price detract from this multifunction printer's useful small-office/home-office and shutterbug features.
£169 inc VAT
The £99 Brother HL-2140 mono-laser printer is pitched almost to perfection.
£99 inc VAT
Despite being the cheapest of Oki's new C5750 and C5950 business colour laser printers, the Oki C5750n comes with a fairly significant £575 asking price. However,…
£575 inc VAT
Speed and expandability are the Dell 3115cn multifunction colour laser printer's forte, making up for its subpar photos and design quirks.
£699 inc VAT
The Xerox Phaser 6180MFP is a higher-end colour laser MFP offering good performance and features. But it's not for the budget-conscious.
£699 inc VAT
Although it prints surprisingly good photos, the Konica Minolta Magicolour 2590MF colour laser multifunction printer has too many limitations for the price.
£499 inc VAT
If you're looking to buy a printer for a small to mid-size workgroup, the Brother HL-4070CDW makes an excellent choice.
£493 inc VAT
Low-priced printers are nothing new – even if the Canon Pixma iP2600's £35 price tag is pretty special.
£35 inc VAT
Tall and boxy, the HP LaserJet M1120 MFP looks more like an oversized paper shredder than a fully fledged multifunction printer.
£147 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MP470 is an inexpensive multifunction printer that includes full photo capabilities and a 1.8in LCD, as well as good scanning, copying, and printing…
£74 inc VAT
Samsung's CLP-660ND colour laser printer has a lot of competition in its price range. While it's a decent printer in most respects, its subpar graphics quality…
£599 inc VAT
Lexmark's C780n colour laser printer is pricey, but it pays for itself with its fast performance and exemplary print quality.
£599 inc VAT
Ricoh's Aficio SP C222DN, Ricoh's latest foray into lower-cost colour laser printers, demonstrates some of the challenges of price cutting.
£475 inc VAT
The Samsung SCX-4500 is a good overall performer, offering the benefits of high-quality monochrome laser prints and colour scans without putting a dent in your budget.
£199 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MX7600 is fast and extremely capable multifunction colour inkjet printer with some interesting features.
£329 inc VAT
Despite being a mere mono-laser printer, the Epson AcuLaser M2000D offers a potential level of functionality that belies its bargain basement presentation.
£200 inc VAT
The HP Designjet Z3100 is a wide-format, fine-art printer that offers great prints, updated technology features. But as a professional calibre photo printer, only…
£3,046 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw - versatile multifunction printer great value for business
- Epson Ecotank L555 - Epson Ecotank printers offer a real breakthrough in the cost of printing
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW: An inkjet printer that's all things to all users, with superb performance and good running costs
- Brother HL-L9200CDWT: a speedy and sturdy colour printer that churns out good volume and quality
- HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw: affordable colour laser printer for small businesses and home workers provides excellent text quality and business graphics
- Samsung Xpress M2835DW: the best mono laser printer for your business
- Kyocera ECOSYS P6030cdn: colour laser printer offers volume, value, speed and quality
- Lexmark CS410dn: colour laser printer is a sturdy page churner that can slip to high quality colour for the odd big splash
- Canon Pixma iP8750: A3+ inkjet printer that serious photographers and illustrators have been waiting for
- Kyocera Ecosys M2030dn: mono multifunction laser printer that concentrates on speed of production and cost efficiency
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx
- Samsung Xpress M2875FW: a mono multifunction laser printer that offers fast speeds, decent quality and cost savings
- Kyocera Mita FS-1320D