More Printer reviews at PC Advisor. More Printer user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Hp (118 reviews)
- Canon (113 reviews)
- Epson (61 reviews)
- Brother (58 reviews)
- Lexmark (48 reviews)
- Dell (30 reviews)
- Samsung (27 reviews)
- Xerox (26 reviews)
- Kodak (20 reviews)
- Oki (16 reviews)
- Kyocera (14 reviews)
- Konica (12 reviews)
- Minolta (12 reviews)
- Ricoh (5 reviews)
- Panasonic (2 reviews)
- Polaroid (2 reviews)
- Sony (2 reviews)
- Advent (1 reviews)
- Agfa (1 reviews)
- Alaris (1 reviews)
- Computers (1 reviews)
- Currys (1 reviews)
- Fuji (1 reviews)
- Lomond (1 reviews)
- Mitsubishi (1 reviews)
- Pantum (1 reviews)
- Primera (1 reviews)
- Tallygenicom (1 reviews)
The Canon Pixma MP180 has no colour LCD, with only a mono display on which to edit any preferences not covered by dedicated hardware buttons.
£69 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma Pro9500 represents Canon's entry into the higher end of the photo printer market, which includes Epson's Stylus Photo R2400 and Hewlett-Packard's…
£599 inc VAT
The Dell AIO 966 is quite a beast, but looks the part with its white and metallic livery – a popular combination on multifunction photo printers.
£140 inc VAT
The HP PhotoSmart C4280 lives up to its moniker being both a smartly designed model in its clean-looking grey and white casing, as well as an adept photo printer.
£99 inc VAT
The entry-level Brother DCP-150C looks similar to the Brother DCP-350C, but looks less sophisticated in its white and grey livery.
£60 inc VAT
Given the strong graphics printing and speedy scans of the Brother DCP-150C, its big Brother, the Brother DCP-350C, had a lot to live up to.
£80 inc VAT
At only £49, we were delighted to find that the Canon Pixma MP160's photo print quality was above average - a match for the more expensive MP180, if 20 seconds slower.
£49 inc VAT
Portability is high on the list of requirements when choosing a printer. The Lexmark Z1420 Wi-Fi printer is lightweight and has a slim design - making it a very…
£71 inc VAT
The Xerox Phaser 6180DN is a colour laser printer made for small to mid-sized businesses.
£450 inc VAT
The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 is a photo inkjet printer that produces high-quality, borderless prints up to 13x19in in size.
£250 inc VAT
The HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One handles photos well and offers built-in networking.
£160 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MP510 is a general-purpose all-in-one that prints high-quality photos at an affordable price.
£99 inc VAT
The Canon Pixma MP600 is a solid multipurpose device that combines a printer, scanner, and media card reader at a reasonable price.
£110 inc VAT
The Lexmark X4550 isn't the cheapest printing device to offer Wi-Fi capabilities (that accolade goes to the juicily priced £60 Lexmark Z1420 inkjet), but it still…
£100 inc VAT
Out of the box the Epson Aculaser C1100 impresses, with solid build quality and styled looks. But the breadbin format gives the Epson Aculaser C1100 a larger than…
£300 inc VAT
The HP 2700n seems to have been engineered, rather than designed. The toner system includes a clever latching mechanism which reveals the fragile light-sensitive…
£375 inc VAT
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 boasts Emperon technology, Simitri polymerised toner and Enhanced Image Density Control. But if the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 is…
£354 inc VAT
The Lexmark C530dn's USP is it offers duplex printing at a budget price. While all the other models here have duplex as an optional feature, this typically adds £100…
£295 inc VAT
With a four figure price tag and A3 as well as A4 output, the Oki C8800n is in a different league to the other models here. At 40kg - which is heavy enough to need…
£1,340 inc VAT
Xerox may be closely associated with photocopiers, but copier and laser printer technologies are very similar, so it's not a surprise to see Xerox making an…
£219 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw - versatile multifunction printer great value for business
- Epson Ecotank L555 - Epson Ecotank printers offer a real breakthrough in the cost of printing
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW: An inkjet printer that's all things to all users, with superb performance and good running costs
- Brother HL-L9200CDWT: a speedy and sturdy colour printer that churns out good volume and quality
- HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw: affordable colour laser printer for small businesses and home workers provides excellent text quality and business graphics
- Samsung Xpress M2835DW: the best mono laser printer for your business
- Kyocera ECOSYS P6030cdn: colour laser printer offers volume, value, speed and quality
- Lexmark CS410dn: colour laser printer is a sturdy page churner that can slip to high quality colour for the odd big splash
- Canon Pixma iP8750: A3+ inkjet printer that serious photographers and illustrators have been waiting for
- Kyocera Ecosys M2030dn: mono multifunction laser printer that concentrates on speed of production and cost efficiency
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx
- Samsung Xpress M2875FW: a mono multifunction laser printer that offers fast speeds, decent quality and cost savings
- Kyocera Mita FS-1320D