Portable storage reviews
The latest Verbatim Portable storage reviews at PC Advisor. Portable storage user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Verbatim SureFire FireWire 800/USB portable hard drive offers impressive read/write speeds.
£95 inc VAT
The Verbatim Store ‘n Go Executive review is a fast and versatile portable USB 3 drive. Read our full review to find out more.
£87 inc VAT
The Store ‘n Go’s performance leaves a little room for improvement, and it lacks the password and security features found in some of its rivals.
£80 inc VAT
The Verbatim External SSD is an inexpensive and portable solid-state drive. It's not the fastest around, however. Find out more in our Verbatim External SSD review.
£89 inc VAT
The Verbatim Portable Hard Drive USB packs a huge 500GB hard disk inside its modest proportions.
£99 inc VAT
The Verbatim Portable Hard Drive is a lightweight USB 2.0 external storage device with a scratch-resistant plastic chassis.
£99 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Transcend StoreJet 25M3: shock-resistant portable hard drive offers excellent value for money
- WD My Passport Ultra Metal 2TB: well-constructed solid metal portable hard drive offers good value and style
- Toshiba Canvio Basics 2TB: A cheap, no-frills portable hard drive that makes few compromises
- Seagate Seven 500GB: Super-skinny portable hard drive is just 7mm thick
- iStorage diskAshur Pro 1TB: one of the most secure and encrypted portable hard drives you can buy
- LaCie Mirror 1TB: beautiful portable storage drive covered with mirrors performs well but costs a bundle