The latest Laptop reviews at PC Advisor. Laptop user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Vaio Fit 15 is a powerful and versatile 15-inch laptop, but small details such as the limited battery life and viewing angles on the screen mean that it doesn't…
£1,037 inc VAT
One of Sony's new Windows 8 products at IFA this year is the Vaio Fit multi-flip. Here's our Sony Vaio Fit multi-flip hands-on review.
Sony’s Vaio Fit 15E provides attractive multimedia features at an everyday price. Read on for our Sony Vaio Fit 15E budget laptop review.
£438 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO Pro 13 is a great Ultrabook to consider if you want something very light, easy to carry, yet comfortable to use and with good performance. Read our Sony…
£1,039 inc VAT
The Vaio T13 Touch review is a touch screen laptop with an ultraportable design, good performance and battery life for well under £800.
£739 inc VAT
Sony's Duo 11 is a new hybrid touchscreen tablet and ultrabook convertible. We put it through its paces to find out if it really solves the "Should I buy a laptop or…
£1,499 inc VAT
Sony's new S Series includes both 13in and 15in models with Ivy Bridge processors. We take a look at the 13in entry-level model, the SVS1311N9E to see whether it's…
£899 inc VAT
Sony's revamped 15-inch E series arrives. We look at the entry-level SVE1511K1E model. It may not have an Ivy Bridge processor, but can it still compete in the value…
£499 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO E15 is a stylish mainstream laptop with great specs, but oddly, no fast hard drive option. Read our Sony VAIO E15 review to find out more.
£519 inc VAT
The Sony Vaio T13 is Sony's debut Ultrabook. We got our hands on the entry-level model which costs less than £700. Read our Sony Ultrabook review to find out more.
£679 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO F Series is a smallish desktop-replacement laptop that is portable, but not very powerful.
£859 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO S Series laptop won't win any awards for performance or multimedia playback, but it's a great light PC for a business professional.
£1,249 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO Z Series refers to a range of ultraportable laptops, priced from £1434, with optional Light Peak external dock for optical disc and added graphics power.
£2,303 inc VAT
Sony VAIO SB series offers great overall performance for an ultraportable laptop. It's light, thin, and a pleasure to use despite a few minor annoyances.
£1,699 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO VPCF21Z1E/B is a luxurious 16in-screen notebook PC that plays Blu-ray discs in 3D
£1,799 inc VAT
The Sony Vaio VPCS13V9E/B laptop combines a rather impressive array of business-friendly features with excellent performance, decent build-quality and tastefully…
£1,089 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO F13M0E/B crams a lot into its 16.4 inch frame. It's a bit of a dull, grey lump, but while it may not be as stylish as some of its competitors here or…
£1,099 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO F Series notebook is pitched at designers, artists, photographers and video editors who want a stylish laptop that has lots of speed and plenty of…
£1,307 inc VAT
The Sony VAIO M is a 10-inch netbook that comes with an Intel Atom N470 processor and improved hardware compared to the VAIO W.
£299 inc VAT
The tiny Sony Vaio X is so undeniably cute that you’ll want one even before you’ve thought of what you might possibly be able to achieve with a laptop quite this…
£1,939 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Aorus X7 V2 power laptop: Every gamer's dream
- Aorus X3 Plus: gaming laptop offers good frame rates and super high-resolution screen
- MSI GE70 2PE Apache Pro: gaming laptop squeezes maximum performance from CPU and GPU at a decent price
- Schenker XMG P304: a laptop that provides strong performance at a competitive price
- Dell XPS 15: thin and light Ultrabook with amazing Quad HD display takes on (and beats) the MacBook Pro
- HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1: ultraportable Windows laptop beats Apple's MacBook Air with better screen
- Chillblast Helix: laptop for gamers who want a gaming PC that won't break the bank
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Gigabyte P35W v2 - slim and light laptop provides high-end gaming performance at accessible price
- MSI GS60 2PE Ghost Pro: Ultrabook-thin with a fantastic screen
- Asus RoG G750JZ: gaming laptop offers powerful performance, rich features
- Alienware 17: GeForce GTX 880M graphics mean gaming laptop offers top-of-the-range performance at a decent price
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, Retina, Late 2013) 2.3GHz nVidia
- Schenker XMG P504: gaming laptop bigger and heavier than it needs to be, but offers sheer performance
- Toshiba Qosmio X70-A: gaming laptop is great portable multimedia system
- Dell Precision M3800: incredible performance from a thin and light laptop, with superb build quality
- Alienware 18: big, heavy and outrageously expensive gaming laptop
- Chillblast Messiah 17 GTX780M: powerful gaming laptop
- Acer Aspire S3-392G: attractive, slimline Ultrabook offers decent performance at good price
- Apple MacBook Air 11in and 13in (Early 2014): true laptop longevity now available
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina display 13-inch (Late 2013): Lighter, faster and with the Retina display working well
- Asus ZenBook Prime Touch
- Dell Latitude 14 7000 Series: a generally excellent laptop built with rapid components
- HP EliteBook 840 G1: well-designed and versatile laptop with a powerful processor
- Asus N550JV: high-performance midrange laptop, with an abominable touchscreen display and slow hard disk
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2: 11-inch convertible that's far more attractive than heavy 15-inch budget laptops
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus - Ultrabook rival to Apple's MacBook Air... and Pro
- Schenker XMG C703: a gaming laptop that provides great perfroamnce for its price
- Toshiba Kira-101: Windows Ultrabook with 13in touchscreen that has good overall speed and a high-resolution display