The latest Laptop reviews at PC Advisor. Laptop user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
One of Samsung's new Ativ devices is the Ativ Q, a hybrid tablet and laptop running both Windows 8 and Android.
The Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus and Book 9 Lite are the new generation of Samsung's Series 9 laptop. Read our Ativ Book 9 Plus and Book 9 Lite hands-on review to find…
Google is positioning its Chromebooks as inexpensive, additional devices that can be used by families. Read our Samsung Chromebook 2012 review to find our more.
£229 inc VAT
If you really don’t need to do more than send the odd email and browse the web while you’re on the move, and perhaps open an Office document from time to time, then…
£240 inc VAT
The Samsung NB30 is a template 10.1in screen Atom netbook with a non-slip case finish.
£250 inc VAT
The Samsung NS310 is a quite literally shiny example of how the netbook market has matured in three years.
£279 inc VAT
The Samsung N220 is a well-built 10.1in netbook offering a comfortable keyboard and adequate performance for a netbook.
£282 inc VAT
The Samsung N210 joins the company's illustrious line of netbooks, this time armed with the latest version of Intel Atom N450 processor and a new graphics processor.…
£299 inc VAT
The MSI Wind U100 is arguably the pick of current netbooks, inspiring rebadged versions under such names as Advent and Medion. Samsung must have looked at MSI's…
£299 inc VAT
The Samsung N150 is a 10in netbook with a thin profile and it weighs only 1.25kg.
£303 inc VAT
Swelling the ranks of Samsung's award-winning netbook line-up is the Samsung N140.
£320 inc VAT
The Samsung N110 is a gentle revision to the company's successful Samsung NC10 netbook, with record-breaking longevity - REVISED, 17 JULY 2009.
£349 inc VAT
The Samsung Series 5 Chromebook is a sleek laptop, but Chrome OS underwhelms. Updated, 10 June 2011
£349 inc VAT
The Samsung R519 is a great value, no-frills budget 15in laptop.
£368 inc VAT
The Samsung N310 is a stylish and far-from-subdued netbook that's shaped like a big rubber pebble.
£375 inc VAT
The Samsung N510 is the first netbook to use the nVidia Ion graphics chipset - in other words, the first netbook that can really do video.
£380 inc VAT
Can Google's updated Chrome OS address the flaws with the original? Is it worth paying the same amount for a Chromebook as a budget Windows laptop? We find out in our…
£380 inc VAT
Samsung's latest netbook - the Samsung N120 - adds a few nice touches to the established Samsung N110 low-cost laptop.
£388 inc VAT
The Samsung R60 shows that you don't need to spend a huge amount of money to get a decent laptop.
£399 inc VAT
The Samsung R60 Plus is the only laptop we've seen in the sub-£400 category to feature a dedicated graphics processor, making it the most suitable for 3D gaming.
£399 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Aorus X7 V2 power laptop: Every gamer's dream
- Aorus X3 Plus: gaming laptop offers good frame rates and super high-resolution screen
- MSI GE70 2PE Apache Pro: gaming laptop squeezes maximum performance from CPU and GPU at a decent price
- Schenker XMG P304: a laptop that provides strong performance at a competitive price
- Dell XPS 15: thin and light Ultrabook with amazing Quad HD display takes on (and beats) the MacBook Pro
- HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1: ultraportable Windows laptop beats Apple's MacBook Air with better screen
- Chillblast Helix: laptop for gamers who want a gaming PC that won't break the bank
- Surface Pro 3: the most portable laptop, an acceptable tablet. Surface Pro 3 offers incredible engineering that people are growing to love
- Gigabyte P35W v2 - slim and light laptop provides high-end gaming performance at accessible price
- MSI GS60 2PE Ghost Pro: Ultrabook-thin with a fantastic screen
- Asus RoG G750JZ: gaming laptop offers powerful performance, rich features
- Alienware 17: GeForce GTX 880M graphics mean gaming laptop offers top-of-the-range performance at a decent price
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, Retina, Late 2013) 2.3GHz nVidia
- Schenker XMG P504: gaming laptop bigger and heavier than it needs to be, but offers sheer performance
- Toshiba Qosmio X70-A: gaming laptop is great portable multimedia system
- Dell Precision M3800: incredible performance from a thin and light laptop, with superb build quality
- Alienware 18: big, heavy and outrageously expensive gaming laptop
- Chillblast Messiah 17 GTX780M: powerful gaming laptop
- Acer Aspire S3-392G: attractive, slimline Ultrabook offers decent performance at good price
- Apple MacBook Air 11in and 13in (Early 2014): true laptop longevity now available
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina display 13-inch (Late 2013): Lighter, faster and with the Retina display working well
- Asus ZenBook Prime Touch
- Dell Latitude 14 7000 Series: a generally excellent laptop built with rapid components
- HP EliteBook 840 G1: well-designed and versatile laptop with a powerful processor
- Asus N550JV: high-performance midrange laptop, with an abominable touchscreen display and slow hard disk
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2: 11-inch convertible that's far more attractive than heavy 15-inch budget laptops
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus - Ultrabook rival to Apple's MacBook Air... and Pro
- Schenker XMG C703: a gaming laptop that provides great perfroamnce for its price
- Toshiba Kira-101: Windows Ultrabook with 13in touchscreen that has good overall speed and a high-resolution display