Google Android phone reviews
More Google Android phone reviews at PC Advisor. More Google Android phone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (48 reviews)
- Htc (34 reviews)
- Motorola (27 reviews)
- Sony (27 reviews)
- Lg (17 reviews)
- Mobile (15 reviews)
- Google (10 reviews)
- Huawei (10 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Acer (6 reviews)
- Zte (6 reviews)
- Asus (3 reviews)
- Electronics (2 reviews)
- Archos (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
Sony hasn't blown us away with its smartphones this year. The Sony Xperia T – also known as the new Bond Phone – is its new Android phone, pitched at the top end of…
£399 inc VAT
Looking for a decent Android smartphone, but don't want one as big and expensive as the Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X+? Then read our Galaxy S3 mini review to find…
£250 inc VAT
The Asus Fonepad is an inexpensive 7in tablet that is also a smartphone. Here's our Asus Fonepad hands-on review.
£179 inc VAT
The MobiWire Gemini is a budget Android handset which offers the unusual feature – in the UK anyway – of dual-SIM card slots. Read our MobiWire Gemini review to find…
£200 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia ZL is just your average high-end smartphone. Here's our Sony Xperia ZL review.
£450 inc VAT
Samsung has updated its Galaxy Note range with an 8in phablet. Read our Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 review to find out more.
£339 inc VAT
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag. Read our Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 review
£500 inc VAT
The HTC Desire C is a cheap and very compact Google smartphone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
£180 inc VAT
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei claims it has the world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone. Huawei is referring to its Category 4 LTE capability, but read our review of the…
£315 inc VAT
The Galaxy S4 Zoom is a mash up of Samsung's Galaxy S4 mini and a compact camera with a 10x zoom. Our Galaxy S4 Zoom review tries to make sense of this ugly duckling…
£400 inc VAT
ZTE is continuing to refresh its Blade series of budget smartphones. Here's our review of the ZTE Blade V.
£77 inc VAT
Sony has joined the emerging phablet market with its Xperia Z Ultra. Check out our Sony Xperia Z Ultra review to find out more.
£599 inc VAT
The Motorola Titanium is a rugged, push-to-talk phone with great battery life.
£99 inc VAT
The HTC Smart mobile phone borrows many design cues from the Android operating system, but has basic features and lacks a third-party application store.
£179 inc VAT
The Motorola Backflip is certainly a very different looking Google Android smartphone, boasting what the company calls a "unique reverse-flip" design.
£389 inc VAT
The Motorola Flipout is without doubt the oddest-looking mobile phone we've come across in 2010.
£229 inc VAT
Acer's beTouch E130 is a budget 2.6in-touchscreen smartphone running Google Android 1.6 that looks very much like it means business.
£192 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is a mid-range Google Android smartphone, targeted at users who can't afford the premium Xperia X10 and find the Xperia X10 mini or mini…
The Samsung Galaxy Apollo - also known as the Samsung Galaxy 580 - is a Google Android phone that doesn't skimp on too many features.
£190 inc VAT
With Skype text input and Navigon's turn-by-turn GPS application, the Samsung Galaxy Y appears to offer plenty of bang for your buck.
£79 inc VAT
Best UK Smartphone Deals
Top Pay Monthly Phones
- LG G2: The best smartphone you can buy
- Google Nexus 5: The best value smartphone you can buy
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point