The comedic duo takes on their biggest foe yet in Sam & Max Episode 4: Abe Lincoln Must Die, and it makes it their best outing so far.
What is Sam & Max Episode 4: Abe Lincoln Must Die?
The anthropomorphic dog and rabbit detective team are assigned to take on one of America's most beloved Presidents and save the world from a growing conspiracy that reaches its way all the way to the top levels of government. Rife with the social satire and dark comedy we've all come to love and expect from Sam & Max, Abe Lincoln Must Die puts the series back on its stride to greatness.
- Sam & Max Episode 4: Abe Lincoln Must Die is funny
- Far less driving this time around
- The story is wickedly goofy and off the wall, while retaining some coherent recurring threads
- It feels longer than the last few episodes. let's just say you get to play with a Big Red Button
- Not much of a hint system to help those who might get stuck on a puzzle
- There's still some driving
- A lot of location hopping, many of which are almost exactly the same as they were in episode one
- The next episode of Sam & Max can't come soon enough