The latest Sony Display reviews at PC Advisor. Display user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Sony KD-65X9005A is a 65in TV. It's one of the new bread of 4K or Ultra HD displays that offers four times the resolution of HD. Here's our Sony KD-65X9005A review.
£5,999 inc VAT
Virtual Reality at home comes a step closer with Sony’s Personal 3D Viewer, a home cinema system you wear on your head. Read our Sony HMZ-T2 Personal 3D Viewer review…
£999 inc VAT
The images produced by the Sony XBR-84X900 4K TV are stunning, but sales are likely to be hampered by a high price and a lack of content. Here's our Sony XBR-84X900…
£13,000 inc VAT
The Sony KDL-32HX753 is a highly-specified 3D LED TV for those that don't need, or can't quite stretch to, the brand's elite HX853 models. Here's our Sony KDL-32HX753…
£699 inc VAT
Sony’s Personal 3D Viewer is definitely a niche product. If you can get it set up correctly it’s able to produce a good picture with excellent 3D depth.
£769 inc VAT
The 40in Sony KDL-40NX713 is proof that you don’t need a gargantuan TV in order to experience the charms of 3D.
£899 inc VAT
The Sony Bravia KDL32W5500 is a Full HD 32in LCD television with multimedia features, good picture quality and a modern design. It's one of the best mid-size LCD…
£685 inc VAT
The Sony Bravia KDL52Z5500 is a 52in LCD television with a 200Hz refresh rate.
£2,249 inc VAT
The Sony DPF-D80 is an 8in digital photo frame which supports an array of media card options.
£158 inc VAT
Sony is launching its Reader Digital Book in the UK today. Here's our first look at the US version of the device, which will feature the same design and spec as the…
As one would expect from Sony, the DPF-V900 is a stunning piece of kit, a 9in picture frame destined to enhance any home.
£169 inc VAT
This particular TFT is more accurately described as discreetly professional than flamboyant.
£225 inc VAT
Sony's VPL-ES2 is based on LCD technology, which is traditionally cheaper than the alternative DLP (digital light processing). Nevertheless, its £655 price tag is…
£655 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG 34UM95 - widescreen display great for office work and viewing movies
- HP DreamColor Z27x: a professional LCD monitor with an attractive price tag
- ViewSonic VP2772: a widescreen 27-inch IPS monitors with excellent screen resolution
- BenQ BL2411: a 24-inch monitor that delivers superb performance and ergonomics for the price
- BenQ PG2401PT: high-quality monitor offers a wide colour gamut, excellent colour accuracy and 16:10 aspect ratio
- Asus ProArt PA279Q: 27-inch display factory calibrated for accurate colour reproduction
- Dell UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD Monitor: pricey 4K display that offers superb image quality
- LG 29EA93: 29in display with a 21:9 aspect ratio
- Philips 272P4: a premium-quality display with great performance